Would you do it all again?

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I love ALL of them..they have become my friends over the years. Especially the geckos, they are so cute!!:biggrin: 

You love the ants and termites too? AK? And remember, I already told you to keep your mouth closed if looking up (or sleeping) with geckos around on your ceiling...

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Haha 2

loveiloilo
Posted
Posted

I only wish I didn't do it sooner. My wife and I relocated to Iloilo with our 2 young children when I was in the early 30's.

• Love it 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

You love the ants and termites too? AK? And remember, I already told you to keep your mouth closed if looking up (or sleeping) with geckos around on your ceiling...

I'm renting so I don't care what the termites do. I've figured how to control the ants, no problem there. I sleep with my mouth open but I sleep on my side. :hystery: It might freak me out tho if one of them dropped on my head!

jimeve
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I'm renting so I don't care what the termites do. I've figured how to control the ants, no problem there. I sleep with my mouth open but I sleep on my side. :hystery: It might freak me out tho if one of them dropped on my head!

A gecko actually landed on my head as I was eating my dinner, landed in my dinner then scuttled away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, jimeve said:

A gecko actually landed on my head as I was eating my dinner, landed in my dinner then scuttled away.

:biggrin: That's funny. I've never seen one fall down from the ceiling. I would have loved to see the look on your face.:smile:

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

:biggrin: That's funny. I've never seen one fall down from the ceiling. I would have loved to see the look on your face.:smile:

I was eating at my in laws house about 18 years ago. I thought to myself is this normal over here.lol

• Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I've never seen one fall down from the ceiling.

I've never seen one fall in my dinner but I have had them drop their crap from the ceiling into my dinner.  Good thing I noticed.  :cornflakes:

2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I sleep with my mouth open but I sleep on my side

I cannot tell from your picture if you have hair.  I do and one time I went to bed after a night out and I was just a little inebriated.  I had but that "Gel" stuff in my hair before going out and I woke up with a horrible pain from a cockroach biting my head.  I can only guess they like the taste of that hair gel.  That's enough to ruin your love affair with all the bugs and vermin here, unless you have no hair. :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Gary D
Posted
Posted

I had a. lizard lose it's footing in the pitch dark and landed on my bare chest. I was too busy crapping myself to notice if the lizard had crapped. :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Haha 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

You ought to see the look on the lizards face ha ha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

The other night I was watching a couple of them on my upstairs bedroom window - a larger one and a baby one.  Suddenly, a much larger one appeared and took a grip of the little one and threw it off the window!  

• Like 1