Food

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

I like mine fresh, not frozen. :thumbsup:

My taste buds are so warped that I can't tell the difference. If it tastes good I eat it. It's not like Master Chef around my house.:smile:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

My taste buds are so warped that I can't tell the difference. If it tastes good I eat it. It's not like Master Chef around my house.:smile:

Try to keep up AK. :hystery:

• Haha 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Try to keep up AK. :hystery:

I'll give it a try!:unsure:

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Tonight's dinner -  Tommy's Tex-Mex Burrito

Burrito.jpg

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Tonight's dinner

I cannot post mine as I ate it too quick.  It was Angus beef steak with onions and boiled new potatoes with a little bit of real sour cream.   (No I did not get that in the Philippines)

• Like 3

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Did you ever go to Hungry U or Picollo's both on University Avenue back in the late 70's?

Another favourite from 80's until present day is the take and bake Papa Murphy's (formerly Papa Aldo's)...

I didn't get to Seattle until 1998. I may have eaten at the Hungry U if it was around at the time. I recall my then-gf taking me to a number of places on 15th Ave including a Brazillian place.

We used to take-n-bake Papa Murphy's quite often when we lived in Ballard. There was one nearby on Holman Road/15th. 

• Like 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Tonight's dinner -  Tommy's Tex-Mex Burrito

Burrito.jpg

I'd show you my quesadilla but I was too embarrassed to photograph it. I had a recipe all ready to go and then my helpful wife decided to cut up the chicken breast an marinade it according to a different recipe. I had to make the best of it but it turned out ugly. Edible, though.

That looks freaking yummy!

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I cannot post mine as I ate it too quick.  It was Angus beef steak with onions and boiled new potatoes with a little bit of real sour cream.   (No I did not get that in the Philippines)

I would have gladly traded my burrito for your steak dinner - if for no other reason than to have that real sour cream!!! I hope you breathed between bites to avoid possible choking hazard?:56da64a571a25_7_4_171:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

I hope you breathed between bites to avoid possible choking hazard?

Funny because I did almost inhale it and choking was a potental hazard. :hystery:

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Funny because I did almost inhale it and choking was a potental hazard. :hystery:

Totally understand, Dave... Honestly... I might likely have done that too! Glad you didn't send a photo or I would have drooling issues with my keyboard!:hystery:

By the way, it's faster if you eat like I did in university and just pick the steak up with your fingers and chaw on it!! Makes a helluva a mess, though, if you have a beard, like I did...:sad:

Edited by Tommy T.