Maids - renumeration

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

The other thing is that a lot of jobs have age restrictions, even if the person has a college degree then a lot of employers want younger workers only.

Yes plus height, sex, children, boyfriends and skin colour.  It's certainly an eye opener here. 

Probably the opposite of what my friends wife looks for in a maid.  They must be short, fat, ugly, have kids so need the job and a boyfriend to distract them from her husband. :whistling:

• Haha 3

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Snowy, that is exactly the person I am looking for, the qualifications I mean, short, fat and ugly.

Now I have to confess, that the maid that left was a looker, and maybe her attributes should be left for that other forum where the bars and girls get a mention, she would be number one on the list there.

RBM
Posted
Posted

The scary thing is the girl in my resort reception has a college degree and is as thick as they come. 

This an interesting comment.Having thought the same on many occasions only to realize I have jumped to the wrong conclusion. As i recall Snowy is from Wales so the prevailing accent maybe more to blame, often these girls rather than admitting they do not understand will give an answer be it wrong.

With a Kiwi accent it can be even tough to order a beer....

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, RBM said:

The scary thing is the girl in my resort reception has a college degree and is as thick as they come. 

This an interesting comment.Having thought the same on many occasions only to realize I have jumped to the wrong conclusion. As i recall Snowy is from Wales so the prevailing accent maybe more to blame, often these girls rather than admitting they do not understand will give an answer be it wrong.

Close.  I'm from civilisation or Scotland as we call it. 😏 I am aware that there's a shortage of Scotsmen here so I deliberately speak slow.  Fortunately my partner was with me as after about 4 attempts to tell the receptionist what I wanted I handed it over to her.  Even my partner shook her head at the girl. She couldn't believe a 4 star resort would have her on the front desk. 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, RBM said:

Yeah... I have had that problem a few times...

I could never order a "Loyan Rid" beer properly in Kiwiland...:smile:

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Close.  I'm from civilisation or Scotland as we call it. 😏 I am aware that there's a shortage of Scotsmen here so I deliberately speak slow.  Fortunately my partner was with me as after about 4 attempts to tell the receptionist what I wanted I handed it over to her.  Even my partner shook her head at the girl. She couldn't believe a 4 star resort would have her on the front desk. 

Ah....not sure what worst here, Scots accent Kiwi or Welsh, 3 of them will try out the patience, if alone often just type what I want on fone. Sorry drifting off topic here.

boyee
Posted
Posted

I cant understand what any of you are saying.  Speak American!

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, boyee said:

I cant understand what any of you are saying.  Speak American!

what?

boyee
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, RBM said:

and is as thick as they come.

Where I'm from this means she has a big booty.  

Gary D
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, boyee said:

Where I'm from this means she has a big booty.  

And were I comebfrom booty is like treasure or wealth.