Asawa Ko Issues - The Novela

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, stevewool said:

So come on then tell us how many did you get , but if we don’t hear from you that means you got more then the 10 required , it was nice knowing you ,Really 

I got a total of 1. And that 1 was asking me not to leave. The moderators can confirm this. Really.:56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

• Haha 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Your experience is not my experience - I have had various relatives in long-stay residential care over a number of years and what you describe is nothing like what I experienced.  Why are you bringing religion into this - I have no religious beliefs and have never expressed any on this forum - muddying the waters if you ask me.  

Please don't continue to extrapolate what may happen in the USA and assume that's the case in my country or indeed any other countries.  

OK You win. I thought the war was over with me being the loser. I accept defeat. My belligerent original post was unacceptable. Sorry.:56da64af91f92_23_11_602:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

OK You win. I thought the war was over with me being the loser. I accept defeat. My belligerent original post was unacceptable. Sorry.:56da64af91f92_23_11_602:

We've moved on AK.  As we say in the UK - yesterday's news is fit for nothing but eating fish and chips from!  

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

But you are also right HK a blanket statement doesn't work for this either...

Which is exactly the point I made in response to a post from you yesterday, Tom.  

• I'm Confused 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I got a total of 1. And that 1 was asking me not to leave. The moderators can confirm this. Really.:56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

Yer but the other 352 folk who have put you on there ignore list don’t have no idea what’s just happened.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
52 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Which is exactly the point I made in response to a post from you yesterday, Tom.  

Actually, you replied to Geoff's post with that comment, HK - sorry, I just looked it up.

I'm tired. So now, why don't we all let sleeping threads lie...?:cheers:

• Like 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 2/16/2020 at 11:23 AM, ITGeek said:

(ISSUE #1)
I don't really know anything in regards to her previous life history from before the time we met (online).  I just know she comes from a traditional and conservative (most are farmers) family.  She or no one in her family ever talks about her life history when I ask about it.  I don't even hear any tsismis (gossip) about it.  So that has always had me concerned that the "baby daddy" of her anak might show up sometime or even be a local.   However, at the same time she and her family know my entire life history. I've been in a situation before in the US and I bailed out of a relationship due to "baby daddy" drama.  Yet everything was great for the first few years of our marriage and we never had any arguments or drama.  Everyone was happy.

This is where the issue starts.

Find out her past and why it's a secret?  Farmer's daughter working in a bar to help the family comes to mind but maybe completely wrong but there is something here that has been missed.

9 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Arizona kid

Pull your head in. You know your way is to push the boundaries as far as you can and enjoy it. Maybe not for much longer as the game is up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

This is where the issue starts.

Find out her past and why it's a secret?  Farmer's daughter working in a bar to help the family comes to mind but maybe completely wrong but there is something here that has been missed.

Arizona kid

Pull your head in. You know your way is to push the boundaries as far as you can and enjoy it. Maybe not for much longer as the game is up.

Cut me some slack shipmate. Just trying to be helpful. :2245_safe:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, stevewool said:

Yer but the other 352 folk who have put you on there ignore list don’t have no idea what’s just happened.

That must be confusing.:unsure:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, stevewool said:

It's too bad that onion skinned people would put me on their ignore list. Shameful and disrespectful to ignore other peoples opinions and thoughts. I tried to put myself on the ignore list with no luck. Tell me how that works!:huh: