Asawa Ko Issues - The Novela

stevewool
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, intrepid said:

I agree Tommy.  When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming and yelling like all the passengers in his car.  :hystery:

That’s funny.

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Sometimes I think AZ Kid is the one with a disability.  Or a drinking problem.  Some of the things he writes are completely out of the blue and/or off the wall.

Sorry AK.  Don't mean to attack you but as I have said before, sometimes you need to bite your tongue if you can't express yourself nicely.

I understand. The truth hurts. Families used to take care of family members that were having a hard time. Now they want the Government to do the job for them. Out of sight..out of mind. Can't bite my tongue when I can see how people take advantage of the system. :unsure: 

• Like 1

Heeb
Posted
Posted

My long term insurance is my motorcycle, before I get too far gone I’m riding it over a cliff or down the side of a mountain.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

What a truly disgusting post.  I see the post has now been removed, GOOD!   I think it's about time 'Arizona Kid' is removed from this forum permanently. 

Since I seem to be so reviled on this group..even though I stay within the rules and guidelines:

If I get 10 PM's within the next 24 hours requesting that I leave the group. I will do so. :SugarwareZ-034:

Really!

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Something to be considdered here is that although in the Philippine family looks after family, until the money runs out, the OP is a foriegner so not family.  So when the money runs out........

• Like 1

Heeb
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Gary D said:

Something to be considdered here is that although in the Philippine family looks after family, until the money runs out, the OP is a foriegner so not family.  So when the money runs out........

My wife gets screwed over by her family all the time, I think they see it as taking advantage of me and not her so fair game. When we were all younger they seemed to be genuinely friendly towards me but now that we are all older and there situations haven't gotten any better I can tell that they resent me somewhat, I know just enough Tagalog to pick up on it as well, I don't feel comfortable around them and try to stay away from the province if I can help it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Heeb
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Since I seem to be so reviled on this group..even though I stay within the rules and guidelines:

If I get 10 PM's within the next 24 hours requesting that I leave the group. I will do so. :SugarwareZ-034:

Really!

For your caustic posts I think you deserve the medal of freedom, stick around shipmate, maybe try not to drunk post as often. Once after taking an Ambien I posted "how the hell did you get so ugly" on my high school prom queens Facebook page, very regrettable but sometimes we don't have much tact when under the influence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Really!

You don't have a direct say in if or when you will be removed from the group AZ. You are not staying within the simple rules. This forum is not all about you. Think about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Balisidar
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Really!

I don't think your reviled.  I'm sure we've all posted things that rubbed the wrong way or were a little out of line.  I'm good with you.😀

if you did post drunk then just do what I do when I've had a couple too many.  Goto sleep.😉😴😴

morning all.  (At least here in Washington state.):cornflakes:

• Sad 1