Asawa Ko Issues - The Novela

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, ITGeek said:

Not sure if the bolded statement in your quote is direceted at me.

ITGeek,  If you read through the previous posts you can clearly see that particular comment is not directed at you.  Ignore that and move on my friend.

• I'm Confused 1

Viking
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, ITGeek said:

As others have said in previous responses, if asawa ko truly loves me she will contact me and be willing to move in with my away from her family.

I Think that she has already shown you what her feelings are :sad:. The way you have been treated by her and the family is not the way to treat a person you love, atleast not in my opinion.

I really hope things will work out in a good way and I wish I could express myself as good as you :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

What is the nature of your disability? Is it mental? You just bragged about how much money that your relatives make. Yet you, like a leach, receive disability benefits that you haven't earned. Family can't take care of you? Maybe they don't want you around! I'm tired of people like you that think they deserve what they don't. Kiss my donkey!:angry_80_anim_gif: 

Harsh.  

He has already explained in detail his disability.  Why shouldn't he receive disability benefits IF he is entitled to them - how do people earn benefits of any kind?  And why should his family take care of him - they have their own lives and needs and wants.  I for one would not be willing to take care of a sick relative - that's the state's job.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, ITGeek said:

Not sure if you're a US Citizen and worked in the private sector.  If you notice the FICA deductions on your paycheck, that is a tax that goes to the SSA.  I began paying FICA taxes since I began working since 16 yo and continued to pay into it for 40 years.  So are you implying that earnings stolen from me by the US government in return for Social Security (and SSDI) that I'm a leech.  You're comparing apples to oranges.  I'm forced to pay into a system and expect to have those funds available upon retirement (or disabled).  So you believe I have an entitlement issue.  Quite the opposite.  I simply want my money forcibly taken from me for my 40+ years of labor when I need it.  That hardly sounds like a millennial entitlement viewpoint.  How would you feel if you pay into a private pension and have it lost twice, only to start over.  I call that resilience and perseverance.  Now if I were in illegal entering the US, I'd be receiving welfare, free housing, food and health care.  Did they have their earned income taken from them for 40 years?

You're barking up the wrong tree mate.

Ignore him.  Not worth your time.

• Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

What is the nature of your disability? Is it mental? You just bragged about how much money that your relatives make. Yet you, like a leach, receive disability benefits that you haven't earned. Family can't take care of you? Maybe they don't want you around! I'm tired of people like you that think they deserve what they don't. Kiss my donkey!:angry_80_anim_gif: 

Why not read his post in full before firing off like this or is his detailed descriptive writings to much for your limited mental capacity.

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, hk blues said:

I for one would not be willing to take care of a sick relative - that's the state's job.  

Really, HK? Sorry, but that sounds a bit cold to me. Unless you are referring to a distant relative? From your comment, if your wife becomes ill, you won't care for her? Or am I missing something here?

I have visited state run facilities and would prefer to be killed outright rather than live like that - non-life in an institution.

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 4