Quarantine extended until May 15

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Apparently they have had some issues there - like in Manila - with young people flaunting the quarantine restrictions, mainly the ones about mandatory wearing of masks.

Not sure which country, but the police got tired of violators being out at night so they dressed a drone in ghost like costume and searched for them, once spotted the drone came toward them scaring the crap out of them and they ran away. Funny to watch.

• Haha 5

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I see that Tommy couldn't take it anymore and got out of the house!  Nice skills!

• Haha 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I see that Tommy couldn't take it anymore and got out of the house!  Nice skills!

OMW!!! You were peeking! I thought I was being discreet! Nothing is sacred any more...:huh:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Gonna hurt next time Tommy tries to shave with that "road rash". :hystery:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Gonna hurt next time Tommy tries to shave with that "road rash". :hystery:

Huh!:huh: I get no respect... Fine! I still have a small stash of beer and paint thinner!:56da64a8e0a60_13_4_101:

Edited by Tommy T.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
Just now, Tommy T. said:

Huh!:huh: I get no respect... Fine! I still have a small stash of beer and paint thinner!:56da64a8e0a60_13_4_101:

Maybe drinking that demon rum is what turned you into a road warrior kung fu master. :tongue:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Maybe drinking that demon rum is what turned you into a road warrior kung fu master. :tongue:

Be glad I have some rum left... otherwise I will write even more here on the forum!!!! Frustration will surmount good sense!!!:laugh:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

confused-man.png

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

• 6 months later...
  • Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Well... just when things were getting worse but seemed manageable (alcohol ban and curfew between 7 pm and 5 am), things are turning worse here in Davao again.

Beginning on Monday, November 15, Davao is reinstituting travel restrictions. All travel into the city and out will require special travel permissions from their LGU with exemptions for certain "essential" services.

Additionally, beginning November 17, everyone will be required to carry the FM (Food/Medicine) passes again. (It is the same as quarantine but without using that word.) Monday, Wednesday, Friday for odd ending serial numbers and Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday for even ending serial numbers. No travel for anyone on Sundays (exempting essential services.)

Lastly (but announced firstly) is the new requirement for everyone to register and carry either on their cell phone or on a printout, a qr coded that will have ID information, including "special" versions for seniors and juniors. These require photo id's two photos, and id details.

Ugh!...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

insite
Posted
Posted (edited)

Can you expound on the details in relation to " special " versions for seniors please Tommy

Edited by insite
  • Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic