Quarantine extended until May 15

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
41 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Seems unlikely that one million plus would get sick and over 60 thousand people die just to make someone look incompetent.   But then again I don't follow twitter or instagram to get the real truth.

Sorry I never meant the virus was made just to make someone look incompetent.  I mean the quality of news is trying to make someone incompetent. If you go straight to the source and watch the full briefs etc you will see how easy they can make things look disorganised when actually it's very organised. Certainly from the top anyway.  Once it gets down a level or two then the incompetence kicks in.

• Like 4

AusExpat
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

Once it gets down a level or two then the incompetence kicks in.

Unfortunately it's very much beginning to look like incompetence would be the best case scenario.

Edited by AusExpat

jimeve
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

:smile: Good news here on Negros Oriental, We moved to GCQ ;

Quarenteen  new rules.png [Photo courtesy of  Mrs @sonjack2847 ]( Simplecia)

Liquor Ban Lifted but Home Drinking only, be a while till the Guys can get together again :sad:

Us old farts still not allowed out.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, jimeve said:

Us old farts still not allowed out.

Well apparently ( now i can't find it @sonjack2847) Put up a post on FB about the Palace had said we can for certain things, it seems that over 60 's still working may return to work, Maybe if he sees this he can tell us about this.

Jack Peterson
Posted
hk blues
Posted
Posted

We received our electricity bill this morning - I went off to Palawan to pay and was told sorry, the company hasn't put a bill No so you cannot pay here - you must go to the head office.  Of course, this requires leaving our Barangay and all that entails. It's so frustrating to see major corporations screwing up basic functions leading to masses of people moving around to pay bills needlessly.  

jimeve
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, hk blues said:

We received our electricity bill this morning - I went off to Palawan to pay and was told sorry, the company hasn't put a bill No so you cannot pay here - you must go to the head office.  Of course, this requires leaving our Barangay and all that entails. It's so frustrating to see major corporations screwing up basic functions leading to masses of people moving around to pay bills needlessly.  

Labour day, even the main office will be closed.

• Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Our Alcohol ban was lifted on day and re-imposed the next.  Our ECQ was reduced to GCQ but promptly upgraded back up again due to a spike in cases.  I take everything with a pinch of salt and a wait and see attitude.  

hk blues
Posted
Posted
Just now, jimeve said:

Labour day, even the main office will be closed.

Yes, closed until Tuesday so there will be masses of people paying there due to this fuckup. The lack of care at times beggars belief. I'm tempted to contact the City Mayor to inform him of this.I won't though, of course!

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic