Quarantine extended until May 15

AusExpat
Posted
Posted

Any ideas on when/if the LTO or Immigration are opening back up?

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, graham59 said:

Thanks Graham... that article makes it very clear.

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Thanks Graham... that article makes it very clear.

Of course that was TODAY.

Then... there will be TOMORROW. :whatever:

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

I'm just doing a lot of dancing to my favourite music, played LOUD, for my exercise routine... and sending the Mrs out for supplies (while the male rellies work on my new man cave extension). 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, hk blues said:

Our Alcohol ban was lifted on day and re-imposed the next.  Our ECQ was reduced to GCQ but promptly upgraded back up again due to a spike in cases.  I take everything with a pinch of salt and a wait and see attitude.  

It's because of the panic buying of alcohol as to why they revoked it there. 

• Sad 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, AusExpat said:

Any ideas on when/if the LTO or Immigration are opening back up?

Most immigration offices are open except for public holidays. They don't want you there unless necessary as they work on a skeleton staff.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, hk blues said:

Our Alcohol ban was lifted on day and re-imposed the next.  Our ECQ was reduced to GCQ but promptly upgraded back up again due to a spike in cases.  I take everything with a pinch of salt and a wait and see attitude.  

That happened here in Moalboal also.  The wife came home yesterday said "Look I was able to buy two bottles of wine at 7-11 for your birthday next week."  I ask her to go back today and buy some scotch.  Clerk said the ban went back effective midnight last night. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Sad 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, Mike J said:

That happened here in Moalboal also.  The wife came home yesterday said "Look I was able to buy two bottles of wine at 7-11 for your birthday next week."  I ask her to go back today and buy some scotch.  Clerk said the ban went back effective midnight last night. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

ban 1.jpg  ban 2.jpg

AusExpat
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Most immigration offices are open except for public holidays. They don't want you there unless necessary as they work on a skeleton staff.

Ok, found an article, it seems for all intents and purposes in Manila, etc they are still closed.

2020Apr08_Press.pdf

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, AusExpat said:

Ok, found an article, it seems for all intents and purposes in Manila, etc they are still closed.

2020Apr08_Press.pdf 97.73 kB · 0 downloads

Seems you did not read the article you posted? Not closed, skeleton staff. Your posted article is dated April 8th. The image below is dated March but it's still current.

Heres an update, oh, it's from Facebook, BI official

bi open.jpg

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic