BI warns foreigners- Not exempt to ECQ

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, hk blues said:

BI legal officers added that Salvador Parra was ordered to submit a counter-affidavit to answer the reports against him, but he reportedly refused to receive the notice and disregarded the requirement, which was due last May 21.

So not only is he an obnoxious drunk, he is also a dumb ass. :whistling:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

So not only is he an obnoxious drunk, he is also a dumb ass. :whistling:

And those are his good points! Thanks for putting the spotlight on foreigners...fool!!!:571b119686cf7_1(72):

• Like 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, scott h said:

In other words, obey the law...………..like we do in our home countries. :whistling:

That's the minimum, but not necessarily enough here. Easy to get evidence to show someone broke the law, harder to get evidence to show you didn't. Best not attract any attention and stay under the radar as much as possible. 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Best not attract any attention and stay under the radar as much as possible

You know HK, I have been hearing that for years, and I really don't know what it means to stay under the radar. Every time I have heard a foreigner getting in trouble it has involved breaking one law or another. Owning or running a business with a tourist visa, dating a married woman, getting drunk and fighting with a kop, overstaying your visa ad infinitum.  

If you need an example of drawing attention to yourself, for years and years read James Musselwhites posts. This guy has been fighting the system using legal means for years now. To read his posts he is more liable to be assasinated than being deported, and he has made lots of enemies. 

• Hmm thinking 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic