Welcome To The Philippines Forum Get Together's

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
That's because rugby is a man's game! Personally, the idea of 22 overpaid prima donas cavorting around a field, hugging and kissing each other whenever they connect ball with boot, is not sport - it's a love-in!It's OK Lars, I'm just pissed-off by the total absence of 6 Nations Rugby on Star this weekend.Mark
At least they're only huggin each others after a goal, not every time the ball hits the ground like in rugby, jumping all over each others MEN's arses hoping to get a piece of it..See you later at the Sand Trap Markham, we can continue our little dispute :-)I'm probably the only one in Liverpool shirt, and the only one with hair. :-DWalk on,Lars

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hope to see you all Saturday the 14th of March 2009 starting at 4 PM or so and until whenever.How to get to the Sand Trap. http://www.the-sandtrap.com/STmap.htm SugarwareZ-047.gif :7_4_17[1]: :th_exactly: :rolleyes: :lol: :559:
Today is the day. I am going to have fun and watch Lars and Mark from the side lines while I have a nice cold San Mig lite. :lol: Edited by Mr. Lee

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted

Thanks for a great evening. So nice to meet you smiling, happy people! Interesting, fun-seeking, reflected and no-complaining with lots of life experience I hope to learn more from in the future.I had to break up early to watch the game, but next time I will stay longer.And Mark - you predicted 5 goals in the Manu-Liverpool game and were right :-)Walk on,Lars

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Wow Lars, I know you were not talking about me with all those kind words. :th_exactly: :th_thanx: to all who showed, it was great to meet and get to know those of you who we did not know already and to reacquaint with those of you that we did. :thumbsup: Keith, have a great trip and come back soon. :cheers: all and we hope to get to meet more of you in the future. :558:

Markham
Posted
Posted
Thanks for a great evening. So nice to meet you smiling, happy people! Interesting, fun-seeking, reflected and no-complaining with lots of life experience I hope to learn more from in the future.I had to break up early to watch the game, but next time I will stay longer.And Mark - you predicted 5 goals in the Manu-Liverpool game and were right :-)Walk on,Lars
Yeah I saw the result when I got home, sorry your team lost but the Merseyside team were tipped to win!Mark

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
Yeah I saw the result when I got home, sorry your team lost but the Merseyside team were tipped to win!Mark
Huh? I think I saw you with some coca cola yesterday, but maybe you had a few beers later that reset your memory? I was wearing my Liverpool shirt at Sand Trap, we won 4-1, and you predicted Man U to win 3-2.Or maybe this is a humour I don't understand? Me loving the british humour and going there so many times...Well, still happy!Walk on,Lars

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

The next get together will be probably be on April 25th if there is enough people interested ........ Possibly at Gilligan's in the Ayala Mall because Lars announced that they had the cheapest beer in Cebu at 4 for p100 and that sure sounds good and I know they must also have an outside for the smokers and that should make everyone happy......My wife and I will be going to go over and check it out sometime this week or next and make sure that the special will continue until then....... The only problem Lars said was that the offer might not include Saturday or Sunday's so I will talk to them and see for myself and see if I can get them to do it for the group from this forum on a Saturday or if others would like it another date, we can move it to a weekday????......If not there, then maybe Sandtrap again, Badgers or another place someone suggests because I would sure like to find a place that has a separate non smoking section and I would hope the smokers would be considerate of the few of us that do not smoke.......I guess I and a few others are the minority here in Cebu and with all the things published about smoking, I cannot understand why so smart people that I have met at some of these get togethers still smoke??? Maybe that is for another thread??

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
The next get together will be probably be on April 25th if there is enough people interested ........ Possibly at Gilligan's in the Ayala Mall because Lars announced that they had the cheapest beer in Cebu at 4 for p100 and that sure sounds good and I know they must also have an outside for the smokers and that should make everyone happy......My wife and I will be going to go over and check it out sometime this week or next and make sure that the special will continue until then....... The only problem Lars said was that the offer might not include Saturday or Sunday's so I will talk to them and see for myself and see if I can get them to do it for the group from this forum on a Saturday or if others would like it another date, we can move it to a weekday????......If not there, then maybe Sandtrap again, Badgers or another place someone suggests because I would sure like to find a place that has a separate non smoking section and I would hope the smokers would be considerate of the few of us that do not smoke.......I guess I and a few others are the minority here in Cebu and with all the things published about smoking, I cannot understand why so smart people that I have met at some of these get togethers still smoke??? Maybe that is for another thread??
Maybe start another thread would be more accurate. I'm fine with 25th. Most outside tables at Gilligan's are occupied, the offer seems to attract a lot of beer drinkers. But may I suggest Moon Cafe at the other side of the lagoon, which is a nice place. They offer these beer towers(3 liters) for 230 peso, that's about 25 peso a "bottle". They also have some interesting looking drinks - mojitos, daquiris etc. Mexican food is their speciality. I've eaten there a couple of times, and I like their beef taco at about 80 peso. Don't bring your best shirt if you're eating taco though!Walk on,Panserhansen

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Maybe start another thread would be more accurate. I'm fine with 25th. Most outside tables at Gilligan's are occupied, the offer seems to attract a lot of beer drinkers. But may I suggest Moon Cafe at the other side of the lagoon, which is a nice place. They offer these beer towers(3 liters) for 230 peso, that's about 25 peso a "bottle". They also have some interesting looking drinks - mojitos, daquiris etc. Mexican food is their speciality. I've eaten there a couple of times, and I like their beef taco at about 80 peso. Don't bring your best shirt if you're eating taco though!Walk on,Panserhansen
Sounds good, how many others might be interested in Moon cafe on the 25th of April 2009??

• 2 months later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Get together's will resume as soon as we get back to Cebu. Keep watching for the posts in this section. We would love to meet as many members as we can. SugarwareZ-003.gif :cheers: We are always there February to May but sometimes we are also there other months.