Welcome To The Philippines Forum Get Together's

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
The food is a bit better at Badgers in my opinion and the hour daily happy hour is great. Sandtrap only has a two hour happy hour which I believe they moved to 6-8 pm from 4-6 pm. They have a swimming pool and tennis courts there so the majority of the business is done outside, but they do have a pub type room with a pool table.They had a web site, but it's not active anymore. http://ph.88db.com/ph/Services/Post_Detail.../?PostID=289799
OK OK OK, I am out numbered, :rolleyes: we will go back to Badgers unless someone has a better place? Someone, anyone?? :23_11_62[1]: :1247: :lol: :lol: :lol: March 14th 4 PM until whenever :551: :cheers: :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]:

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Why not Sandtrap for a change. Happy hour is now 6-8pm although I think 45p for SML rather than 40p. It's outside but shaded and breezy hopefully. Plenty of food places nearby, could have some food first, say 4pm then wander over the road. Just a thought.Food posibilities are in BTC (Spice Fusion), Gustavian (if you've won the lottery and someone is buying) Guieseppes (Italian) up the road or a good spanish place next door. Note: no burgers, lol

FlyGuy
Posted
Posted
OK all, I am going to try to get other get together's going if anyone has interest? I think next time I would like it to be in a non smoking place because I am really having a hard time breathing today and had to use my inhaler a few times already this morning because of some health issues I have.Anyway, how does March 14th sound and does anyone have any interest in getting together in March on or about that date? because my wife and I will hopefully be in CDO the latter part of March. I am thinking maybe Phat Thursdays in BTC because there is no smoking but we could also do a place in Ayala if that is better for anyone who wants to come? My wife and I are open to suggestions??? Next, April 25th if anyone is interested. Place to be announced. And last before we head back to the states, May 16th if anyone is interested. Place to be announced I am always willing to adjust dates to fit the majorities schedule if we can, but I do not wish to interfere with the other forums boat trip which is usually on Sundays toward the end of the months. We hope to meet as many people as we can during our stay each year.
Hi Mr.Lee.... I will be in Clark from May 13 till 17. I will message you if i can hop to Cebu. Im on tentative mode, as the flight back is on 17th. And if things get 'occupied' in Clark itself.. ;) . As its my 1st time there.. .-nava-

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi Mr.Lee.... I will be in Clark from May 13 till 17. I will message you if i can hop to Cebu. Im on tentative mode, as the flight back is on 17th. And if things get 'occupied' in Clark itself.. ;) . As its my 1st time there.. .-nava-
Hi Nava, hope you can make it to the next meeting. It is always nice to put a face with a member. Keep reading this thread and eventually these guys will stop driving me crazy and decide where they would like to meet. :rolleyes: :23_11_62[1]: :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]: It really does not matter to me, it is the people and not the place that counts to me.

Travis
Posted
Posted

Sorry I missed the meeting Mr Lee & I hope to get to meet you one of these days.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Sorry I missed the meeting Mr Lee & I hope to get to meet you one of these days.
Well if you are going to be in Cebu for a while, we should be here until mid March and then heading to Mindanao for a couple of weeks sometime around then.Feel free to private message me and maybe we can meet somewhere. One word of advice, do not let poster upset you and do not attack another poster even if you perceive that they insulted you. Two wrongs do not make a right and Bob is not one of those guys of whom you speak and neither am I, but they and their gf's have their right to be whoever they want to be and dress however they wish to dress. It takes a bigger man to control themselves and end the argument. Enjoy Cebu and don't get your blood pressure up looking at all the pretty ladies. SugarwareZ-004.gif

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
The food is a bit better at Badgers in my opinion and the hour daily happy hour is great. Sandtrap only has a two hour happy hour which I believe they moved to 6-8 pm from 4-6 pm. They have a swimming pool and tennis courts there so the majority of the business is done outside, but they do have a pub type room with a pool table.They had a web site, but it's not active anymore. http://ph.88db.com/ph/Services/Post_Detail.../?PostID=289799
OK OK OK, I am out numbered, :rolleyes: we will go back to Badgers unless someone has a better place? Someone, anyone?? :7522: :1247: :lol: :lol: :lol: March 14th 4 PM until whenever :551: :cheers: :D :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]:
I would prefer a non smoking place if possible. People have a right to smoke but those of us who do not smoke should not have to suffer the side effects of their addiction. Sorry but that is just my opinion.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
OK OK OK, I am out numbered, :kidding: we will go back to Badgers unless someone has a better place? Someone, anyone?? :wt-hell: :1247: :lol: :lol: :lol: March 14th 4 PM until whenever :551: :cheers: :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]: :13_4_10[1]:
I would prefer a non smoking place if possible. People have a right to smoke but those of us who do not smoke should not have to suffer the side effects of their addiction. Sorry but that is just my opinion.
I'm not a smoker but either way I think out door type of get together parties are the best anyway,more relaxing being out side rather than couped up in. :wt-hell:

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

So the Sandtrap then?

Travis
Posted
Posted

Do bars and restaurants allow smoking, I have not been to any that allowed it so far and if I do I will just leave. Smoking is a dirty disgusting habit and if people want to kill themselves then that is OK with me but why do they insist on trying to kill others around them that they supposedly love with their second hand smoke. The other day I watched a lovely Filipina with a white man who was smoking and she turned her face away and made a face and I had to wonder why she was with that guy, his mouth must taste like hell, because I dated a few ladies who smoked and I dumped them as soon as I had to taste their disgusting mouths.If I can come to one of your meeting I would only go if it were in a non smoking place. People can smoke if they wish to kill themselves but I do not need to breath that and if they made cigs that you did not exhale that would be fine with me.