Welcome To The Philippines Forum Get Together's

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
Just to bump this up again because the 21st is a week away, We will be getting together at Badgers on Feb 21 starts at 4 PM and ends whenever we get done. No fees, just pay for what you want to eat or drink. My wife and I will be staying until everyone leaves or we run out of energy. The last get together I arranged went on until pretty late and then some groups went off to another place and their get together continued on until the wee hours of the next morning, from what I was told. These get together's are all about just hanging out, meeting each other and getting to know each other and IMO knowing each other really makes the forum a nicer place to hang out. Anyone else interested in coming? Let us know, or just show up and say hi. All are welcome, members, non members, readers or friends of friends, etc. Just come on by and hang out for any amount of time you wish to.
Map, and how to get to Badgers http://www.badgerspub.net/Contact.htm
Hope to meet a lot of you and I hope some of the girlfriends and wives will come so I will not be the only wife there. See you Saturday.

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted

Hi Lee, me and my wife will be there, but cannot come before 17:30. See you there!

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Hi Mr. Lee,This is my first post on this forum, but you may recognise my name from another forum.For the past 3 weeks i have been going to Badgers on Saturday afternoons to take part in their informal "jam session".I will be there again this week so will get the chance to meet some of the members, many of whose names I recognise.Apologies to everyone in advance for the music, we are just a disorganised bunch of amateurs!

BobNChe
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hi Mr. Lee,This is my first post on this forum, but you may recognise my name from another forum.For the past 3 weeks i have been going to Badgers on Saturday afternoons to take part in their informal "jam session".I will be there again this week so will get the chance to meet some of the members, many of whose names I recognise.Apologies to everyone in advance for the music, we are just a disorganised bunch of amateurs!
Do you guys know the song Delilah? Edited by BobNChe

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
We look forward to meeting you, welcome to the forum, and good to see you posting here. :) I will be sure to bring my ear plugs. SugarwareZ-004.gifBTW, I see you are already a full member, or I would have changed you to one! Edited by Mr. Lee

Markham
Posted
Posted
Do you guys know the song Delilah?
Oh I expect they do - but Paul's not from the Valleys look-you so probably wouldn't wish to embarrass himself with a Tom Jones' classic :). But since it's the rugby season, I'm hoping he'll oblige with a few verses of "Eskimo Nell" swiftly followed with the not-so-clean version of Smokey's "Alice" :)By the way, do you have a note from your mum to explain your absence yesterday evening? NO? Fine 3 Grandees!!! :lol:Mark

Markham
Posted
Posted
For the past 3 weeks i have been going to Badgers on Saturday afternoons to take part in their informal "jam session".
A culinary arts course - great! Let me know when Steak and Kidney Pud is to be made and I'm there!!Mark

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

Do you guys know the song Delilah?Bob, we'll play it - but you MUST be the singer.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

[ But since it's the rugby season, I'm hoping he'll oblige with a few verses of "Eskimo Nell" swiftly followed with the not-so-clean version of Smokey's "Alice" :1 (72): Mark do you mean the song which after the statement that "for 24 years I've been living next door to Alice" is followed by the rhetorical question enquiring "who is this Alice person"?

BobNChe
Posted
Posted
Do you guys know the song Delilah?
Oh I expect they do - but Paul's not from the Valleys look-you so probably wouldn't wish to embarrass himself with a Tom Jones' classic :1 (72): . But since it's the rugby season, I'm hoping he'll oblige with a few verses of "Eskimo Nell" swiftly followed with the not-so-clean version of Smokey's "Alice" :) By the way, do you have a note from your mum to explain your absence yesterday evening? NO? Fine 3 Grandees!!! :lol: Mark
No, but my employer says if you need one he will gladly supply it. I am a working man now and it's crunch time due to the world economic crisis.