Training Your Filpino Partner

byrnanthony
Posted
Posted

here I go again guys...this time I'm in the right post area(I think)

This is maybe a touchy issue..not meaning to be male domineering person but is there any issues trying to train( bad word)... re-educate your GF or wife to rethink the way they use to do things ie spending habits, stop doing things in an maybe old fashion way, etc. I just put this out there to see if any members may have had to struggle with this, how they succeeded if at all or just what is the take on such a issue.seeing as I may have to ...(all goes along with knowing your partner once you meet them and want to be with them) or am I just full of toro fillings. :kidding: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

sorry for the bad spelling of the title...too much coffee :morning1: :cheersty:

here I go again guys...this time I'm in the right post area(I think)

This is maybe a touchy issue..not meaning to be male domineering person but is there any issues trying to train( bad word)... re-educate your GF or wife to rethink the way they use to do things ie spending habits, stop doing things in an maybe old fashion way, etc. I just put this out there to see if any members may have had to struggle with this, how they succeeded if at all or just what is the take on such a issue.seeing as I may have to ...(all goes along with knowing your partner once you meet them and want to be with them) or am I just full of toro fillings. :kidding: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

sorry for the bad spelling of the title...too much coffee :morning1: :cheersty:

Well Wayne i haven't had a problem with the Filipina ways. I've just added
the good and worked on subtracting the bad.  But i always make sure to have a good reason to tell my lady why she needs to change the way she's doing something.  You see if i see something different that is not really causing a problem then why try to change it.  But i have had a problem with my girlfriend spending money.
I have a girlfriend who seemed like an ordinary nice girl. Her materialistic nature soon started to be a never ending one. But thankfully i had some experiences with other girls and i saw some articles on youtube and talked to some successful Filipinos who had the same problem with some poor Filipino women.  But if you have a goal then you have to find out what you need to achieve it and avoid, derail, or change anything that can or will interfere with it. 
The reoccurring problem i seemed to have with the Filipina women i encountered was that they always were coming up with ways for me to spend my money. Many times this was related to helping their family.  And yes i said my money because i was the only one who sacrificed to make the money possible. That has nothing to do with thinking i was smarter or more clever than anyone i might meet. But what it does mean is i am the one who was responsible for the money being there for me and whomever I'm with and i for sure am not going to be the one to watch it evaporate.  A woman can find you, cause you to burn up all your money, then wait for the next sucker while she goes back to live with her family. 
Now i have enough money to live here comfortably on my pension and i have a nice savings. This is what i call being prepared for an emergency. What about love. Hmp. What's love got to do with it.  Being able to support myself and who I'm with comes before love if love is going to make me a poor man. So the woman I'm with has to fall in to the budget. If she doesn't, well then, i give her a chance and if she can't i just give her an ultimatum.  Accept the allowance i give you or be gone. It's just that simple. Of course if you are married the shoe is on the other foot. Your the one who messed up by marrying a girl who spends more money than you can afford. So don't get married to a woman who has no regards to the financial stability of your relationship.
So how do you find out how much money you can give your girlfriend?  It's simple, you just figure out a budget with your bills and extra expenses, and give her an allowance that fits inside of that budget.  Hopefully you will have room in there for savings, cause if you don't, if you have an emergency then your just waiting for the first crises to put you under. You might have to keep tract of every peso you spend everyday to come out with a good budget.  But the time you spend doing that will pay for it's self over and over once you find out where your money is going.
Now what should be in your girl friends budget? Well all the extras she wants. Expensive clothes, chocolate, extra spending money, and one of the biggest problems that allot of poor Filipina women that are close to their family present a man. The emergencies of their family. Her sister needs money for pampers, her brother needs money to go to the dentist for a toothache and on and on. This is to keep your budget realistic. You have a slot for everything in your budget and the slot for your emergencies is for your emergencies.  Ask a bank to give you money to pay your rent with no collateral and see what they say. They won't say no cause they are being mean. They will say no cause they are trying to stay in business making smart decisions. Don't you owe it to yourself to make smart decisions. 
If your girlfriend gets mad at you cause she doesn't have a few extra pesos to give to her family then she needs to budget her allowance.  If she has a problem with that then you've found out that she is the wrong girl for your budget.  And then you say but you love her. Well i say to myself what's love got to do with common sense. Take care of yourself cause maybe no one else will.
Hey this is great. I'm new here and hope to find out some interesting things here. And then sometimes like this put my half a peso in the mix. Heheheh.

• 2 weeks later...
BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Again, another thread SOA read and started laughing a lot at the OPs.  Again I was asked the question "You really are smarter than that aren't you, please tell me you are?"

"...."

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Again, another thread SOA read and started laughing a lot at the OPs.  Again I was asked the question "You really are smarter than that aren't you, please tell me you are?"

"...."

Does she mean the idea even TRYING to change her?  :)

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

"...."

LOL yep, the only thing she concedes are my cooking skills (I'm a bit of a foody and love to cook) and defers to that now. 

• Like 1

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

"...."

LOL yep, the only thing she concedes are my cooking skills (I'm a bit of a foody and love to cook) and defers to that now. 

Sounds like you have a "keeper".

Papa Carl

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
Sounds like you have a "keeper". Papa Carl

I think so mate

• 1 year later...
omegaman
Posted
Posted

You train your filipina partner using the reward system. Tell her what you need. Give her money. She will say: Yes honey.

She will train you using tears, stubbornness, silent treatment and much more emotional manipulation than you can possibly imagine. It may take her 10 years, but she WILL train you. At least that is what I see in about 95% of relationships as I look around

I really needed this. I am in one of those what will I do about all of this modes, and this quote just made me lol. Literally, in the library, I just roared. 

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

While we are here, has anyone heard from wayne seymour,?  :no: he started this waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2012

JP :rolleyes:  :tiphat:

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

I really wonder who trains who. :1 (103):

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
I really wonder who trains who.

Now, There is food for thought lyno  :rolleyes:  anyone hungry?  :)

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1