Canadian Citizen Killed In Surigao City

Jake
Posted
Posted
you have proven yourself to be a honest man of high moral character and integrity.

Do you personally know this person well or just through forums?

I haven't met James in person and we have never spoken to each other on the phone or on a forum. My opinion of him is based on reading many posts from him on this forum and other forums over the last 3 years. There are very few people I would make the same comment about.

I sincerely agree with you Americano......I only know James as a major contributor of this forum.

As a fellow veteran, I believe his integrity and a sense of honor is deeply embedded in him as

a former US Marine. In other words, he wouldn't screw me if sharing the same fox hole....he, he.

I especially like the way James defends himself. His rebuttal against Bodin is a no brainer to me.

Excellent field report -- short and concise, just the way a battle commander likes to hear over the

radio or any tactical briefing. His ace up his sleeve is actual boots on the ground report -- his

boots. No one else outside of Surigao can validate weak accusations based on 2nd, 3rd party

sources.

Hang in there Marine -- respectfully, Jake (USN E-9 retired)

• Like 5

Bodin
Posted
Posted

It's great that so many people have an opinion. I had hoped my post would encourage debate but I didn't imagine it would cause so much. Nevertheless, I think it's good for all sides to be discussed.

For the record:

I don't know any of the other people posting, so I have no knowledge of their character or behaviour.

I am not accusing anyone. I have just raised some questions. Certainly not all the questions one could ask, but hopefully others in this forum will do that. Let's not forget, 'innocent until proven guillty'. With that in mind, who besides Jane deserves investigation.

I do have first hand experience when it comes to the greed that often motivates people. Anyone who has money is a target. So, I try to keep a low profille.

No, I am not in the UK. I have lived in various places throughout South East Asia for many years and am currently visiting friends in the west.

A freind sent me the article in he Daily Gleaner.

I do not have all the information, but I knew Harry very well. He had a unique talent for making enemies. Not only in the east but also in the west. I also know Jane. My questions are simplly to create debate that may bring pertinant information to light. There may be westerners whose relationship with Harry warrant investigation.

I have seen police throughout SEA extort large amounts of money from many expats. I do not have faith in the police of any jurisdiction. Good luck to those who do.

I do not know who killed Harry or why. I would hope that the evidence will prove that Jane had nothing to do with it. And, it seems to me, there are other suspects who are not being investigated.

I feel for Joseph and Jane. If she is innocent, I doubt she will be given a fair trial. If I am wrong about that, then great! But, I would not want to be in her shoes.

I was motivated to post on this forum because many of Harry's Canadian friends and family seem to have no other theory as to what happened. Jane is assumed to be guilty without a trial.

As for the person who said I should look over my shoulder, that just goes to show how dangerous it is in PI. I think I will continue to keep my identity anonymous.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
As for the person who said I should look over my shoulder, that just goes to show how dangerous it is in PI. I think I will continue to keep my identity anonymous.

I'm sure you would have in any case.

Jane is assumed to be guilty without a trial.

No question there as no Jane is found to run a real trial..

I do not have all the information, but I knew Harry very well. He had a unique talent for making enemies. Not only in the east but also in the west. I also know Jane.

Seems to me that Harry is not the nice guy that we first though when hearing of an expats death.

Anyone actually attend Harry's funereal or is that another part of the plot? Is Harry really dead?

• Like 1

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

It's great that so many people have an opinion. I had hoped my post would encourage debate but I didn't imagine it would cause so much. Nevertheless, I think it's good for all sides to be discussed.

For the record:

I don't know any of the other people posting, so I have no knowledge of their character or behaviour.

I am not accusing anyone. I have just raised some questions. Certainly not all the questions one could ask, but hopefully others in this forum will do that. Let's not forget, 'innocent until proven guillty'. With that in mind, who besides Jane deserves investigation.

I do have first hand experience when it comes to the greed that often motivates people. Anyone who has money is a target. So, I try to keep a low profille.

No, I am not in the UK. I have lived in various places throughout South East Asia for many years and am currently visiting friends in the west.

A freind sent me the article in he Daily Gleaner.

I do not have all the information, but I knew Harry very well. He had a unique talent for making enemies. Not only in the east but also in the west. I also know Jane. My questions are simplly to create debate that may bring pertinant information to light. There may be westerners whose relationship with Harry warrant investigation.

I have seen police throughout SEA extort large amounts of money from many expats. I do not have faith in the police of any jurisdiction. Good luck to those who do.

I do not know who killed Harry or why. I would hope that the evidence will prove that Jane had nothing to do with it. And, it seems to me, there are other suspects who are not being investigated.

I feel for Joseph and Jane. If she is innocent, I doubt she will be given a fair trial. If I am wrong about that, then great! But, I would not want to be in her shoes.

I was motivated to post on this forum because many of Harry's Canadian friends and family seem to have no other theory as to what happened. Jane is assumed to be guilty without a trial.

You will happy to know that Jane has a new lawyer (cost 1 Million pesos) The new lawyer has requested the version of their FBI to come here and investigate PNP inspectors, me, Miss. Kima, and Arnel as to see if any of us had the means to contract the killers of Harry, but she also hopes to discredit us in case we are witnesses for the prosecution. This poses me no problem because I have always been an open book and live a clean family life. The problem is that these FBI types will investigate all leads that they encounter and this is in fact a double-edge sword for Jane, in that it cuts both ways. They will now most likely investigate any and all leads being that they actually work for the judicial system and not for her new lawyer or for Jane. I am afraid that Jane unwittingly has opened a big can of worms on herself, because she does have things she will not wish to be known which will now come to light. Instead of coming home and working with the police she is going to bring an even better funded investigative team. If they feel that the PNP is not only proper but justified in their belief than they will then investigate every aspect of Jane and Harry's business and personal life.

I personally think this is a great thing for the PNP investigators, myself, Miss. Kima, and Arnel that Jane has opted to let her new lawyer to take this action. I fear Jane and Jerome may not fair too well once the Filipino FBI start digging around, investigating, and interviewing all her neighbors, family, friends, and the local expats.

This should set your mind at ease as I know it has helped ease mine as well. I have no doubt in my innocence and I know that Miss. Kima and Arnel are clean of guilt. I also trust that the head investigators have done a proper and thorough investigation in the shooting case of Harry Doyle.

If Jane and Jerome are innocent than I hope them the very best, but if they are guilty than this FBI investigation should not only seal their their fates but will assuredly insure that Jane will be Expedited back to a Surigao City jail cell to await her trial. I myself will have the pleasure of finally being cleared of the false charges that Jane and Harry concocted back in February, and it will finally be brought to light that in fact it was Jane and Jerome who were their Primary suspects in that shooting case as well.

I know I am happy and gladly anticipate being able to talk with these FBI investigators.

• Like 1

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

I'm sure you would have in any case.

Jane is assumed to be guilty without a trial.

No question there as no Jane is found to run a real trial..

I do not have all the information, but I knew Harry very well. He had a unique talent for making enemies. Not only in the east but also in the west. I also know Jane.

Seems to me that Harry is not the nice guy that we first though when hearing of an expats death.

Anyone actually attend Harry's funereal or is that another part of the plot? Is Harry really dead?

Over 800 family and friends attended his home town service. I was told is a good service and really help many to find closure.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I myself will have the pleasure of finally being cleared of the false charges that Jane and Harry concocted back in February

Damn this is a twist and turn topic. No where in the beginning of this topic which you started did you James say how you were heavily involved in this case. Whats next? :e3358: :e3358:

• Like 1

HarryBeatMeAtTennis
Posted
Posted

No closure here.

I knew and worked with Harry nearly 40 years ago. The SOB caused his early death needs to be caught and put away in a dark hole for the rest of their miserable time on earth.