Canadian Citizen Killed In Surigao City

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Any one who says they have complete and full faith in the police and prosecutors hasn't been paying much attention to the Pique abduction and murder case.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Any one who says they have complete and full faith in the police and prosecutors hasn't been paying much attention to the Pique abduction and murder case.

Anyone who says they have complete and full faith in the police in Philippines hasn't been paying much attention or wants favor from the police. My opinion.

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted
I only know James as a major contributor of this forum. As a fellow veteran, I believe his integrity and a sense of honor is deeply embedded in him as a former US Marine.

If you "know" someone only from their postings on an internet forum you do not really know them at all. Unless you have extrasensory powers you cannot vouch for anyone's integrity and "sense of honor" from reading internet posts. There was a "major contributor" to this forum who murdered and buried his wife in the back yard about a year and a half ago. He was generally well-liked, how many of us saw that coming?

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
I only know James as a major contributor of this forum. As a fellow veteran, I believe his integrity and a sense of honor is deeply embedded in him as a former US Marine.

If you "know" someone only from their postings on an internet forum you do not really know them at all. Unless you have extrasensory powers you cannot vouch for anyone's integrity and "sense of honor" from reading internet posts. There was a "major contributor" to this forum who murdered and buried his wife in the back yard about a year and a half ago. He was generally well-liked, how many of us saw that coming?

Excellent counter point MikeB......OK, I'll just sit back and hopefully this whole incident comes out clean.

• Like 3

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

Anyone who says they have complete and full faith in the police in Philippines hasn't been paying much attention or wants favor from the police. My opinion.

And in my opinion you haven’t fathom the subtle difference between the Pique case and the Doyle case or the filipino logic/illogicality. Hint – read the link which I had posted previously. There was also a BBC documentary of that case. Unfortunately, Im not internet savvy on how to search a BBC TV programme or post a link for that matter.

If you still haven’t grasped the difference – please don’t ask me as I do not know how to explain. If I attempt to – it will just sound gibberish or a lot of drivel. So I wouldn’t even try.

For the sake of the little boy, I just hope justice will prevail. ……………..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-404560/A-mothers-revenge-murder-son.html

On a side note, despite what Stephens mothers says, I understand the late Stephen Davies wasn’t exactly an angel or living a sainted life in SEA. Ring, any bell ???????????

• Like 2

luke
Posted
Posted

Totally Agree!

Had a similar experience on a Dutch forum a couple of years ago. A Dutch national just moved to Cebu and presented him as a likable guy. After a few weeks he disappeared form the forum. Then I read in the newspapers he was arrested in Cebu and deported to stand trial for raping a minor Filipina in Holland....

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

Maybe we should give James a break. I do not know him but all I can say is he does come across as a person I would trust and count on if he is similar in real life to his online personality. I'm also glad that he and others are trying to get this murder case solved and have arrests and suspects etc which is often not the case in the Philippines as most foreigners that are murdered here never have not even an arrest, I would guess it is 95% of the time. So if you happen to be the next foreigner murdered in cold blood by your wife, friend, co worker, business partner or whatever, maybe you might be thankful to have known that someone like James is there when you are not. Now that been said I would advise James sticks to his original direction of only posting facts and staying away from trolls, people trying to make him look bad, side track him from his purpose. Those things will only help the suspects gain followers..

The facts from what I understand is that the murder happened when the wife just who supposedly was having a r/ship with bodyguard who also fled so happened to take the child to the CR

the wife has fled days after the murder to collect the huge insurance payout and gain access to the millions in assets around the world and use the will of cutting out the children, there are suspects already named, the shooters and the people involved, so someone like the killers or witnesses must have gave information.

There are plenty of other facts as well that make it look pretty grim for the wife who would have inherited enough to make her one of the richer woman in the Philippines, probably enough money to buy several huge resorts and have enough left over to live on like a queen for the rest of her life without ever needing to work. She has also not handed herself in and is now paying for expensive lawyers and is hiding in Canada where her riches await her. That been said I'm just another member reading what is presented to me on forums, we will let the judge decide who is guilty but from what I have read I have little doubts who is responsible here.

Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 3

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Quite right so we will all be keeping a very close eye on you from now on..... :hystery:

• Like 2

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

No closure here.

I knew and worked with Harry nearly 40 years ago. The SOB caused his early death needs to be caught and put away in a dark hole for the rest of their miserable time on earth.

I sincerely hope that you get closure by being sure that true and rightful justice will be done to those who were involved in the murder of your long-time friend. I have only known him in the last two years. You have known since he was a very young man and his family his whole life, and I pray you all can find comfort in knowing that the people here are doing what ever possible to find, convict, and punish those guilty of taking him from your lives. I promise that I will keep trying my best to get to the bottom of this complex case and try to keep everyone properly informed.

• Like 2