Disparaging Comments & Flat Out Rudeness In Manila

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Some people just close their eyes and ears to it.
I try to, which is why I'm kinda glad that I don't understand Visaya or Tagalog too well, but there are some times when the exact meaning hits you square in the face no matter what language is used.

I don't bother concerning myself, but if it make wife/gf or future kids sad  :bash:

(If they get angry, they can take care of themselves  :)

--

After a while I will settle rural. If I notice any much bad behaviour there in startup, I will perhaps try to act some mysterious and spread the word I'm friend with wack-wacks, so people better behave...  :hystery:

(I don't know any wack-wacks  :mocking:    but I can do some supernatural "tricks" which perhaps can convince them. Actually ALL people can do some "supernatural" but most people don't know they can. It isn't so odd as it's sounds. Science agrees time is a dimension and I have proven for non believers it's possible to "walk" into the future and take a look and go back again. But it's a problem judging of time don't function any good in such situations, so I can say "rather close in the future" but only very roughly when. But I stoped exersising that skill over 20 years ago, when I figurered out it wouldn't be fun to look at sports if I know the end results  :)   But I "couldn't avoid" predicting some economical brakedowns around a half year in advance e g the "IT bubble" burst, but I'm not sure if I found out that by supernatural or logic  :)     But the one in the end of the eighties was supernatural, because then I didn't see any economical signs when I in May started saying the stock market will fall hard sometimes this year.)

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thomas,

I didn't know that you are a Mason.  So to stay on topic, does that mean you know when someone is going to say a rude comment before they say it?

I had a friend who was a high raking Mason who could time travel too.  All he needed was a bucket of water for his feet and a candle to stare at.  Sometimes he used a cat too to keep the evil spirits away.

Woops I just reviled one of their top secrets.

After I heard about their initiation where grown men were running around with shaving cream in their underwear I knew I didn't want to be a member.

Edited by Americano
  • Like 3

brock
Posted
Posted

I want to know what you have been Smoking Thomas  :hystery:

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
I didn't know that you are a Mason. So to stay on topic, does that mean you know when someone is going to say a rude comment before they say it?

I had a friend who was a high raking Mason who could time travel too.  All he needed was a bucket of water for his feet and a candle to stare at.  Sometimes he used a cat too to keep the evil spirits away.

I'm not a Mason, I have just tested what I can do of "supernatural". I can do it without equipment :mocking:    just thought perhaps adding such to make people NOTICE I have some wack-wack related skills  :)

It isn't needed to have any "supernational" skill to know in advance who will say rude comments, it's enough with psychology  :)

I have shocked some women by telling things about them too, SAYING I can mind reading, but it's just psychology knowledge. It's because of "mind reading" knowledge I'm not married yet  :hystery:

(But the truth is it's hard to find anyone suiting both my very serious and my much joking sides, which I switch fast between depending of situation.

If my joking side like someone enough, then it's normal my serious side find her to messy

and when my serious side like someone enough, then it's normal my joking side find her to boring  :lol:

I want to know what you have been Smoking Thomas  :hystery:

As I said in a topic about alcohol, I have never used any drugs, I don't need to, because I'm crazy anyway  :)

Concerning "supernatural" I started by reading a book written by one of the bosses in the MILITARY AMERICAN research group concerning "supernational" during the cold war. They found out everyone can something. Sovjet had similar research, less test persons, but they had hand picket them with highest skill, so they had a higher average skill.

• Like 1

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

Ashanti,

I appreciate your attitude. I don't know how many people could keep a good attitude when their country men are being talked about.

I hope no one has been rude to you there in the UK.  You seem to be a very nice lady.

You got it on one – ATTITUDE!!!

Most things boils down to attitude and dignity.  If your attitude is crap – you would certainly get crap back.  And there is also such thing as charm offensive - ever heard of it???????  Try it, it work most of the time esp with Filipinos who are really suckers for charming people …………

But im afraid there is no cure for ghetto attitude – you get them in all countries in all colours, size and shape.  You know them to be lowlife – while lower yourself to their standard??????

Also remember WORDS are weapons.  They can can kill or maim.  And like all weapons you have to learn how to use it properly and to know exactly where safety catch is.  
  • Like 5

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
I have a strong suspicion that Ashanti quickly learned the British upper lip (her words) and will stand her ground to protect her family and her reputation.  Ashanti has a take no chit attitude.  Believe me, I know.....I've been shaken and stirred for the last 27 years.  The wrath of the woman, especially from my wife is absolutely terrifying.  But I encourage all Pinays to apply that mentality, rather than being shy or having that bahala na behavior.  

oh, thats rather sickly sweeeet of you jakey ..............

you do know i love you to bits!!!

:mocking:  :thumbsup:  :lol:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Ashanti,

I appreciate your attitude. I don't know how many people could keep a good attitude when their country men are being talked about.

I hope no one has been rude to you there in the UK.  You seem to be a very nice lady.

You got it on one – ATTITUDE!!!

Most things boils down to attitude and dignity.  If your attitude is crap – you would certainly get crap back.  And there is also such thing as charm offensive - ever heard of it???????  Try it, it work most of the time esp with Filipinos who are really suckers for charming people …………

But im afraid there is no cure for ghetto attitude – you get them in all countries in all colours, size and shape.  You know them to be lowlife – while lower yourself to their standard??????

Also remember WORDS are weapons.  They can can kill or maim.  And like all weapons you have to learn how to use it properly and to know exactly where safety catch is.  

Triple LIKE Miss Ashanti!  Welcome back girl!

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted
You got it on one – ATTITUDE!!!   Most things boils down to attitude and dignity.  If your attitude is crap – you would certainly get crap back.  And there is also such thing as charm offensive - ever heard of it???????  Try it, it work most of the time esp with Filipinos who are really suckers for charming people …………   But im afraid there is no cure for ghetto attitude – you get them in all countries in all colours, size and shape.  You know them to be lowlife – while lower yourself to their standard??????   Also remember WORDS are weapons.  They can can kill or maim.  And like all weapons you have to learn how to use it properly and to know exactly where safety catch is.  

I would love to have this pinned across the top of every page, ever catagory, every post and as a reminder during those controversial discussions!

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Well, rude comments are not limited to Manila. We walking through a mall in Pleasanton California. A white guy on a cellphone was angry at all the Filipino's around him. He was walking behind us. He was saying they need to shoot a few and thin them out some. Language was really getting vulgar about it. I was about to say something but my wife grabbed my hand and said let it go.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well, rude comments are not limited to Manila. We walking through a mall in Pleasanton California. A white guy on a cellphone was angry at all the Filipino's around him. He was walking behind us. He was saying they need to shoot a few and thin them out some. Language was really getting vulgar about it. I was about to say something but my wife grabbed my hand and said let it go.

I would have dropped a dime on him and called security.  His arrogant behavior is perpetuated by his false

confidence that he can get away with it.  Pleasanton, CA is north of Milpitas City, where there is a very large

population of Filipinos.  And yes, young Filipinos are gang bangin' too.  It's only a matter of time when that

douche bag gets his cellphone shoved sideways.  I would have gladly gone to jail because he slipped and

fell on the floor.....he, he.

That's just me -- Jake

Edited by Jake
added comments
  • Like 3