Annual Report 2014

robert k
Posted
Posted

I wonder if my Fiancee would live someplace else? If the Philippines wants some cash in exchange for the priviledge of living there, ok but if I have to live in fear of an i not dotted or a t uncrossed in complicated beaucratic forms will get me kicked out, there is no reason to try to settle in. :1 (103): I'm 2 years I think from retirement visa, if even that would make it easier to stay?

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I thought that the 30 day entry visa and then the 6 month extension was a step in the right direction but now this and the BB visa (1 year out rule) says no. 

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
It's almost that time of year when we all troop off to BI with our ACR Cards in our hot, sticky hands, hand-over three hundred odd Pesos, collect our Official Receipts and be on our way to the pub inside 10 to 15 minutes.

Is this annual visit you are referring to for 13A visas?

Honestly I don't understand how the annual report is applied to me, still on a tourist visa.  I was charged the 300p last spring during one of my normal renewals.  On the form, it says it applies to all visas except EO / RA/.

I will be restarting my tourist visa in February, so my new "arrival" will be Feb.  On the BI schedule of fees, it says, quote:  Annual Report Fee (Arrival on or before November 2 of the proceeding year)

Any thoughts on how it will be applied to me in the coming months?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

At this point I personally believe it is so screwed up that not even the BI can figure it out .... the 4 page form also mentions students .... working visa holders .... temporary resident visa holders ..... looks like they just lumped a whole lot of visas onto one form to save who knows what but all it is doing is causing a whole lot of confusion .....

I made a copy of the 4 pages and made notes about the things I don't understand and am going to send my asawa down to see the BI and find out just what needs to be filled out and what doesn't ..... that way I won't get upset because i don't understand something about filling out this form and she can also I hope pick up a couple of copies of the form as my printer doesn't handle the legal size print out and they will not except the letter size that it will shrink it to ..... found that out the hard way once and had to copy the forms over when i got there .....

But it definitely more fun in the Philippines  ......... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

At this point I personally believe it is so screwed up that not even the BI can figure it out .... the 4 page form also mentions students .... working visa holders .... temporary resident visa holders ..... looks like they just lumped a whole lot of visas onto one form to save who knows what but all it is doing is causing a whole lot of confusion .....

I made a copy of the 4 pages and made notes about the things I don't understand and am going to send my asawa down to see the BI and find out just what needs to be filled out and what doesn't ..... that way I won't get upset because i don't understand something about filling out this form and she can also I hope pick up a couple of copies of the form as my printer doesn't handle the legal size print out and they will not except the letter size that it will shrink it to ..... found that out the hard way once and had to copy the forms over when i got there .....

But it definitely more fun in the Philippines  ......... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

Here in Subic the BI crew if helpful and I'm sure they will be happy to explain it as needed.

Markham
Posted
Posted

VI. PARENT’S INFORMATION
Father

(as appearing on the passport)

Last Name

As appearing on the passport????  His passport or mine? He doesn't have a passport because he's been dead since 1997 and his name isn't on my passport.

I don't have any children but I have a son who is 39 years old. He's man not a child but do they want his name and information too?

What a stupid form with no detailed instructions.  Its just another reason to question my decision to live in the Philippines.  Stupidity at its finest.

Phil - if your parents are deceased, then you should complete the section on page 4 where it asks about deceased children and parents.

• Like 2

Markham
Posted
Posted

Don, you'll be fine. Just leave the country as planned (in Feb?) and return. You won't be charged the Annual Report fee as your initial 30 days as a visitor will not end until March :)

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Don, you'll be fine. Just leave the country as planned (in Feb?) and return. You won't be charged the Annual Report fee as your initial 30 days as a visitor will not end until March :)

I'm not worried about the fee but if I have to fill out that form I want to start now so I will have it done by February!   :hystery:

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

The form opens with Adobe Reader and can not be edited. You must fill it out by hand.  You can also open the form with Microsoft Word which will convert it to a .doc form which you can edit, but like Mike S. said it has to be printed on long legal size paper.

Edited by Americano

Markham
Posted
Posted
but like Mike S. said it has to be printed on long legal size paper.

It fits fine on A4 paper!

• Like 1