Did You Ever Have To Finally Decide?

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Not my usual style but I'm sure he can't be any worse off than me. I think anyone could fine tune this and use it to find the type of woman they want in the PI.

Yes I agree, not what I would do, but they are so easy to talk too and most seem at least to be interested. Meet my girl at SM while having a coffee one day, was sitting watching the world go by, she walked past I smiled she smiled back and kept walking, we both turned to look at each other, invited her for a coffee, been together nearly 18 months, best thing ever for me.

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

Just to add he would qualify them first........

Hmmm Frosty,

I like that verb, qualify.  Boots on the ground could also mean to touch, smell and sample all the tropical flavors.  It's like prior to buying a new car -- you need to kick the tires, open the hood, check her fluids and my favorite is to open the trunk.....he, he.  Take it out for a spin and see where she red lines and then check her fluids again.

Respectfully -- Jake, trying to be a smart shopper 

• Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Just to add he would qualify them first........

Hmmm Frosty,

I like that verb, qualify.  Boots on the ground could also mean to touch, smell and sample all the tropical flavors.  It's like prior to buying a new car -- you need to kick the tires, open the hood, check her fluids and my favorite is to open the trunk.....he, he.  Take it out for a spin and see where she red lines and then check her fluids again.

Respectfully -- Jake, trying to be a smart shopper 

I didn't go into details with this guy, but he did seem to have a very active social life and on more than one occasion had some stunner all over him. My girl won't let me go there alone anymore, she says I spend to much time discussing the various shades of lipstick, or shades of grey????. I do know most of these models could do with a good grease and oil change and I have on more than one occasion offered my services, but to no avail. :mocking:

• Like 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
Yes I agree, not what I would do, but they are so easy to talk too and most seem at least to be interested. Meet my girl at SM while having a coffee one day, was sitting watching the world go by, she walked past I smiled she smiled back and kept walking, we both turned to look at each other, invited her for a coffee, been together nearly 18 months, best thing ever for me.

I remember being in Grand Mall in Basak with Chris and his lovely lady and next thing you know I had a phone number!

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
An american friend of mine used to go to the malls with some business cards with his name and number on them and hand them out, told me he got an 8 out of 10 response.
I didn't go into details with this guy, but he did seem to have a very active social life and on more than one occasion had some stunner all over him.
He DON'T seem to look for any SERIOUS relation.

So the girls, who are interested in such guy, I find NOT interesting or at least a warning flag, because probably they are gold diggers -or not understanding what he do and then they don't seem clever enough...    :mocking:     (There can be some, who are ok, They can follow a SHORT while, just seeing it as a free dinner/amusement  :)  and then they leave.) 

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

So the girls, who are interested in such guy, I find NOT interesting or at least a warning flag, because probably they are gold diggers -or not understanding what he do and then they don't seem clever enough...    :mocking:     (There can be some, who are ok, They can follow a SHORT while, just seeing it as a free dinner/amusement  :)  and then they leave.) 

Yes Thomas, you are probably right, but give the guy his dues, he never B/S any of them, told them straight up what he was about, last I heard he had found a lady he is serious with, different strokes for different blokes. Maybe he was just doing what we all do, looking for the right lady to settle down with.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Yes Thomas, you are probably right, but give the guy his dues, he never B/S any of them, told them straight up what he was about, last I heard he had found a lady he is serious with, different strokes for different blokes. Maybe he was just doing what we all do, looking for the right lady to settle down with.

Even if he look for a serious relation, he send wrong signals to the women.

A friend of mine have looked for a suiting wife in 25 years in South East Asia. (Not living there, but visit often.) Mostly he meet women, I have told him there is NO CHANCE can suit him,

and the few of them he meet, who have chance to suit him, HE BLOW by sending wrong signals...  :mocking:  

(=The women, who want serious relationship,  don't like the man meet any more than themself, but can find it ok he meet A FEW, but they don't want to meet playboys... Even IF the man look for a serious relation, it don't seem so, if he meet many. So it isn't wice to meet more than one in each place, specialy not if meet in his hotel as my friend do, because then the other women will know that soon...  :mocking:    On top of that, he want progress to fast...)

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

I went out for a meal with an English friend and ex colleague, who lives in Manila. We went on to have a beer or three (he wasn't driving -he had his driver with him) and at one watering hole we were approached by two young women who told us that we were good looking, gave us their phone numbers and offered to pay us.

True.

My friend kicked me under the table and said, "That one is gorgeous!"

And that was how I met K.

Honest.

She was only offering to pay me 900 pesos a day - she and her sister were recruiting foreign "extras" for a film. But I like to  tell the story.

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 4

jon1
Posted
Posted

At this point I would have wiped the slate clean and started over with others.. You are working entirely tooo hard

• Like 3

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

At this point I would have wiped the slate clean and started over with others.. You are working entirely tooo hard

Already done my friend.

• Like 3