Did You Ever Have To Finally Decide?

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

OK so Mexican Rosita is saying let's give it until December to see if we really like each other. Pinay is contacting me every day and telling me she misses me and I am handsome etc.  (I know they all say that hehe) Weigh guys, what say ye? Still at the "lump it" stage for me.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
what say ye?

The girls from these latin cultures hate to lose.  Even if they don't really want you they will not let another girl win  :1 (103):   So can we assume they know about each other?  (Sorry if that has already been stated as I did not read the whole thread. :36_1_68[1]:  )

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

OK so Mexican Rosita is saying let's give it until December to see if we really like each other. Pinay is contacting me every day and telling me she misses me and I am handsome etc.  (I know they all say that hehe) Weigh guys, what say ye? Still at the "lump it" stage for me.

Hmm.....it's too bad you can't lump them together to see which one gives you the better TLC.....he, he.  They're just playin' you and probably you're not the only one?  They think they are smarter than you, playing your lump between your legs......he, he.

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

what say ye?

The girls from these latin cultures hate to lose.  Even if they don't really want you they will not let another girl win  :1 (103):   So can we assume they know about each other?  (Sorry if that has already been stated as I did not read the whole thread. :36_1_68[1]:  )

They don't know about each other.

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Sounds like they are both just making sure that the catch still has the hook and they are reeling you in ever so smoothly, good time to pull the pin and move on. You will be overwhelmed with choices if you come to the PI, like a kid in the candy shop. Good luck

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

You will be overwhelmed with choices if you come to the PI, like a kid in the candy shop. Good luck

Yep sure is post-2148-0-21375100-1442460342.gifBUT in the End even here, a choice will have to be made and as we know the envy thing  can have a bite attached. post-2148-0-78528200-1442460270.png "Hell hath no Fury" springs to mind.

Just saying post-2148-0-79124000-1442460319.png

JP :unsure:

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

You will be overwhelmed with choices if you come to the PI, like a kid in the candy shop. Good luck

Yep sure is attachicon.gifScratch head.gifBUT in the End even here, a choice will have to be made and as we know the envy thing  can have a bite attached. attachicon.gifwink.png "Hell hath no Fury" springs to mind.

Just saying attachicon.gifblackeye.png

Online scorn is better than IRL. Guess I will wait for December to see who sticks it out.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Online scorn is better than IRL

Problem with on-line scorn and the Filapina is the Thing Called "FACE" You end up getting Slagged all over FB just mind your Photos Big El  :thumbsup:

JP post-2148-0-20184800-1442461424.png

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Yep sure is attachicon.gifScratch head.gifBUT in the End even here, a choice will have to be made and as we know the envy thing  can have a bite attached. attachicon.gifwink.png "Hell hath no Fury" springs to mind.

Just saying attachicon.gifblackeye.png

As JGF says when you choose, choose wisely

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Online scorn is better than IRL

Problem with on-line scorn and the Filapina is the Thing Called "FACE" You end up getting Slagged all over FB just mind your Photos Big El  :thumbsup:

JP attachicon.gifwink.png

My settings are pretty strict. But |I should still be careful

• Like 1