Did You Ever Have To Finally Decide?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
what say ye?

Since as you say you have lived in Mexico for years.............

As the saying goes "Time to fish or cut bait!"

Time to buy yourself a plane ticket, come to the Philippines and see if you actually like the girl, her culture, her family and her sincerity.

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

what say ye?

Time to buy yourself a plane ticket, come to the Philippines and see if you actually like the girl, her culture, her family and her sincerity.

I'll go even 1 step further. Don't tell them you're coming. Now you can see from a distance if they are what they say they are.

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

what say ye?

what say ye?

I'll go even 1 step further. Don't tell them you're coming. Now you can see from a distance if they are what they say they are.

Smart! Saving money to do this but it will take a while as I just got done a 2 month trip to the US.

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Pinay is contacting me every day and telling me she misses me and I am handsome etc. (I know they all say that hehe)
Saying such AFTER you have got good contact is OK,

but them saying "dear" and such DIRECT, I see as a warning sign...

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Trust in fate, when you make the right connection you'll know it as a certainty.
Yes. If not "think" with wrong head  :mocking:

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)

Pinay is contacting me every day and telling me she misses me and I am handsome etc. (I know they all say that hehe)
Saying such AFTER you have got good contact is OK,

but them saying "dear" and such DIRECT, I see as a warning sign...

No "dear" and it has been quite a while since we had a chance to talk. I'm still taking it as a warning sign though.

Edited by El Negrito

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

OK so Mexican Rosita is saying let's give it until December to see if we really like each other. Pinay is contacting me every day and telling me she misses me and I am handsome etc. (I know they all say that hehe) Weigh guys, what say ye? Still at the "lump it" stage for me.

El Negrito... You put way too much thought into this entire process. Trust in fate, when you make the right connection you'll know it as a certainty.

I met my first wife on a church hay ride. The tracker hit a big pot hole and launched this beautiful girl into the air... She landed in my lap, and I never let her go. That is until I had to bury her and my infant son about 3 years later.

You and I have talked about this before. After losing my Maye I hurt so bad I didn't even look at another woman for almost 10 years. Then one night we had a new Filipina nurse on our unit. The first time I saw her, she was sitting with her back turned to me humming to herself. I was instantly enchanted and knew I had to have this little girl. Turns out she was not so taken by me... She really made me work for it, but after three years of serious courting she became my wife. 26+ years together and counting. I have never regretted it for a moment...

My point is you over think this whole process my friend. The world is full of pretty girls. But only a special few are the right one to steal your heart. You are a good looking man, intelligent, and strike me as kind natured. I'm just saying trust in yourself and your instincts. If you have reservations about option A or B... There is a whole alphabet of options out there. The right girl will make you know it deep down. Until then simply enjoy shopping!

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I have a tendency to over think I suppose. But I haven't had time to post in a while so just thinking out loud I suppose. Basically you all are confirming the fact that I'm not sure about either one and as you said when I am sure I will know it. But as you had to work those 3 years to convince your wife maybe I just need some time and convincing until I see enough proof too. Or as you and others have said maybe there is someone else out there that I'm waiting for.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

OK so Mexican Rosita is saying let's give it until December to see if we really like each other. Pinay is contacting me every day and telling me she misses me and I am handsome etc. (I know they all say that hehe) Weigh guys, what say ye? Still at the "lump it" stage for me.

El Negrito... You put way too much thought into this entire process. Trust in fate, when you make the right connection you'll know it as a certainty.

I met my first wife on a church hay ride. The tracker hit a big pot hole and launched this beautiful girl into the air... She landed in my lap, and I never let her go. That is until I had to bury her and my infant son about 3 years later.

You and I have talked about this before. After losing my Maye I hurt so bad I didn't even look at another woman for almost 10 years. Then one night we had a new Filipina nurse on our unit. The first time I saw her, she was sitting with her back turned to me humming to herself. I was instantly enchanted and knew I had to have this little girl. Turns out she was not so taken by me... She really made me work for it, but after three years of serious courting she became my wife. 26+ years together and counting. I have never regretted it for a moment...

My point is you over think this whole process my friend. The world is full of pretty girls. But only a special few are the right one to steal your heart. You are a good looking man, intelligent, and strike me as kind natured. I'm just saying trust in yourself and your instincts. If you have reservations about option A or B... There is a whole alphabet of options out there. The right girl will make you know it deep down. Until then simply enjoy shopping!

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I have a tendency to over think I suppose. But I haven't had time to post in a while so just thinking out loud I suppose. Basically you all are confirming the fact that I'm not sure about either one and as you said when I am sure I will know it. But as you had to work those 3 years to convince your wife maybe I just need some time and convincing until I see enough proof too. Or as you and others have said maybe there is someone else out there that I'm waiting for.

Well as always, we have to go with a "Granny" saying  You can look for years you can be Engaged for 10 but Boy! you will know No one, till you have Lived with them. :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:

post-2148-0-81570400-1442538360.png

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1