Sharing between the family

Jake
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I thought they were into sharing... but my wife won't invite her sister over for a threesome...  

Did I misinterpret the thread title, again? :tiphat:

Once a sailor, always a perverted sailor.  I read you lima-charlie (loud and clear) and I'm proud you're maintaining our demented status as a tin can sailor.  

Flank speed ahead!

• Like 4

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

3 of 6 of my wife's family members (brothers and sisters) are perpetually broke/poor. They all have inherited from their deceased parents 3 hectar plots each and the 3 poor ones (even after harvest time came and went) did not pay their taxes, soooo the other 3 including my wife need to foot the bill (evenly) to avoid all the legal crap that would ensue. It's not much, but my wife's Ate makes sure they get real embarrassed when they are bailed out---yet again.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, Sander Martin said:

I think it depends on the family. If your SO is from a poor family, then yes mostly likely most of the family will treat you as a walking ATM.

:AddEmoticons04230:  Spot on Sander, spot on.

The only time we have been asked for money is when a large amount for "show money" was needed. For Visas or things of that nature. It has always been repaid.

• Like 4

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

Hopefully no1 gets offended. I also think it depends alot about the age gap between the guy and girl. If you have say a 60-70yo foregner and a 20yo girl, then you know the relationship is about money. And aslong as both of them are happy with the agreement then its ok. Most of you guys are aged in the bracked that you have/had/could have daughters in the 20s. Im sure you wouldn't like your baby girl bringing home a man that could be her grandpa. I feel its not different here, but because of the poverty alot of parents would not complain here, as they just see the older man a meal ticket for their kid and them.

i might be one of the few guys that actually has a Filipina fiance that is older than them hahaha.

Just my two cents, dont kill me.

• Like 4

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Sander Martin said:

I also think it depends alot about the age gap between the guy and girl.

It only makes sense Sander. The younger the wife, the younger the brothers and sisters, the more younger nieces and nephews who are in school, get sick, need shoes (and phones and Ipads etc.:hystery:). Common sense and logic shouldn't be offensive, uncomfortable maybe, but not offensive.

• Like 5

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

You are right Jack, but theres a difference in both chipping in or one person just living off the other.

Now like i said if you are happy with that, then everything is good.

• Like 3