Sharing between the family

mogo51
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I thought they were into sharing... but my wife won't invite her sister over for a threesome...  

Did I misinterpret the thread title, again? :tiphat:

No I think you have nailed it Tim, maybe they just understand your caring heart.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Sander,

I share you views in this matter, but as others say, everyone makes their own decisions.  My SO is in her 50's and we have a great relationship.  

Once I check out she can have whatever is left, as I want her to be ok until she checks out also.

• Like 3

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Sander,

I share you views in this matter, but as others say, everyone makes their own decisions.  My SO is in her 50's and we have a great relationship.  

Once I check out she can have whatever is left, as I want her to be ok until she checks out also.

And thats the most important thing Mogo - you are happy!

And i don't criticise anyones decision, aslong as they are happy with the agreement they have.

But it sure makes life easier if both parties are on the same page :).

Edited by Sander Martin
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Sander Martin said:
8 minutes ago, Sander Martin said:

But it sure makes life easier if both parties are on the same page :).

Ah! there lies the sometimes crux of things, it is not so much our Partners as the Family that loose their Page place. The Borrow or help pot must be full and in a lot of cases not all are bothered where it comes from hence my words of 1001+ excuses. Patience can wear thin at times :thumbsup: But as we know, that is life here. It is how we view and sort it that can be a Further issue NO! can be answered, Why? not as easily done. JMHO But........:e3358:

• Like 3

Kiwi-Alan
Posted
Posted

You are White, you have a long nose, you are rich.  Just dig deeper and spread the Joy.  

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Kiwi-Alan said:

You are White, you have a long nose, you are rich.  Just dig deeper and spread the Joy.  

Not as long as I draw Breath. Justification is my new key word to those that want not Need. They are beginning to understand the Difference after all these years. But the Phone calls are getting less and less :89: I wonder why? 

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Not as long as I draw Breath. Justification is my new key word to those that want not Need. They are beginning to understand the Difference after all these years. But the Phone calls are getting less and less :89: I wonder why? 

Because you bloody changed your number Jack!!haha

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)

The rest of the world should hook up with us on this forum.  We could fix all the problems in a day, easy!!!!!

Philippine Expat /Forum AKA Temple of Knowledge.

Edited by mogo51
  • Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, mogo51 said:

Because you bloody changed your number Jack!!haha

:thumbsup::hystery:  Problem Solved, 56de4529aec48_WhatcanIsaytothat.jpg.3b2f You should try it, But, the Buggers may come in person :angry: It's OK 56de45e34b07d_GonetothePub.jpg.97321c11f  :hystery:

• Like 4