Price comparison UK to Philippines

Gary D
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Cambridge is beautiful especially around the university area   i live not far away close to Huntington 

I'm 14 miles in the other direction Haverhill

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, virginprune said:

For the last 13 years in the UK  I lived in Somersham. Where near Huntingdon do you live?

I live in Sawtry , just off the A1

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 6/30/2019 at 11:02 AM, Jack Peterson said:

And no doubt drawing too much Voltage which is maybe why there were 4  (Quick ones I would think) for Fuse changes. It happens :wink:

I have problems to believe this unless across water, 5km is a long way.

RBM
Posted
Posted

Back on topic be curious what others pay for unlimited internet (7down 1 up) plus cable TV.

Just paid yesterday P1700.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, RBM said:

Back on topic be curious what others pay for unlimited internet (7down 1 up) plus cable TV.

who was that with Bruce? I pay 1899 for unlimited and if I want cignal tv it is another 200 ish.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, RBM said:

I have problems to believe this unless across water, 5km is a long way.

Jim was talking about Noise being 5 km away not the transformer, that was almost next door I believe

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, RBM said:

We pay 2099 including cable TV with (the silver package with 114 SD and 15 HD channels) for 10 down 1 up using Parasat cable (the routing seems is all via PLDT) in Cagayan De Oro.  There are packages with more or less speed (1Mb or 30Mb - we can't get 100Mb where we are) and packages with more or less TV channels.  The higher packages tend to have more international channels.

• Thanks 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

We pay 2099 including cable TV with (the silver package with 114 SD and 15 HD channels) for 10 down 1 up using Parasat cable (the routing seems is all via PLDT) in Cagayan De Oro.  There are packages with more or less speed (1Mb or 30Mb - we can't get 100Mb where we are) and packages with more or less TV channels.  The higher packages tend to have more international channels.

Interesting as we are also parasat here San Carlos, must say out standing customer service, guite unbelievable  considering most services.

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, RBM said:

Interesting as we are also parasat here San Carlos, must say out standing customer service, guite unbelievable  considering most services.

I can't complain about the customer service from Parasat either, we haven't had many issues with outages and the one time we did they had a service guy out the next day.  He couldn't fix the problem but he went and got another box which worked.  We ended up giving him lunch and we were pleased with his work.

When we had Globe at Home it took a lot longer for them to attend and the staff weren't as.. professional.

Edited by GeoffH