US President Donald Trum-p has become the first US president to set foot on North Korean soil

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, GeoffH said:

There is a serious theory that Earth is a 'no-contact' zone because we're still a developing planet.

I think that could be very valid...seriously. Give us 10,000 more years to develop? If we don't annihilate ourselves in the meantime, perhaps we will be worthy  to be contacted? 

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Tommy T. said:

I think that could be very valid...seriously. Give us 10,000 more years to develop? If we don't annihilate ourselves in the meantime, perhaps we will be worthy  to be contacted? 

Yup basically...

• Hmm thinking 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

Could explain why ET's (extraterrestrials) are reluctant to make direct contact with us (earthlings).  Maybe they don't see as "intellegent life," certainly not intelligent enough for them to be bothered with making actual contact with us. :89:

https://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/30383-ufos-reported-by-us-navy-pilots/

There are a couple of theories, that the universe is too young and we are first, that any civilizations that might have predated up destroyed themselves long ago. If you believe in evolution, it's been a long climb and there may be unintelligent life out there, there is no law that says intelligence capable of abstract thought has to arise.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, GeoffH said:

Yup basically...

Agreed... 100% or more.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, robert k said:

There are a couple of theories, that the universe is too young and we are first, that any civilizations that might have predated up destroyed themselves long ago. If you believe in evolution, it's been a long climb and there may be unintelligent life out there, there is no law that says intelligence capable of abstract thought has to arise.

I have to laugh, Robert, sorry... unintelligent life "out there?" I see lots of that "in here!" I don't mean just Philippines, of course, I mean on this entire planet...

But, seriously, you also make a valid point that life does not necessarily need to be sapient. Thanks!

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
55 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

Could explain why ET's (extraterrestrials) are reluctant to make direct contact with us (earthlings).  Maybe they don't see as "intellegent life,"

No I heard that aliens had signed up with Globe to contact us but cant get though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

graham59
Posted
Posted

Needs a little more 'fine-tuning'... :huh:

n.korean bomb.gif

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, graham59 said:

Needs a little more 'fine-tuning'... :huh:

n.korean bomb.gif

How I wish that this was true!

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

No I heard that aliens had signed up with Globe to contact us but cant get though. 

So, it would have been smarter for the aliens to use SMART?

Gary D
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, scott h said:

The missiles used in May were tactical short range, theater type missiles, so as far as the US was concerned yep they don't count.

I guess the local allies like Japan and South Korea don't count either.

• Like 2