Post up your favorite cars and car stories!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
Just now, Tommy T. said:

Oooops! Very sorry if I did that! So he has a super duper deluxe Corvette with a million hp? Did not mean to insult...:bonk:

No, he has a super deluxe Dodge with a million hp!  Don't worry, I used "insult" light heartedly and Old55 is not a thin skinned guy!   You can't be thin skinned and own a Dodge!  :hystery:

• Haha 3

graham59
Posted
Posted
On 7/30/2019 at 6:23 PM, graham59 said:

Well, Vinyl roof was almost an impossibility, sad to say, but I did come up with something:

(Plus a short replay of the start of little race around the famous Laguna Seca track) .  :smile:

ForumIMG_20190730_165140.jpg

ForumIMG_20190730_164217.jpg

ForumIMG_20190730_164559.jpg

Don't know if 'Arizona' saw this or not.... so

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

No, he has a super deluxe Dodge with a million hp!

Ah... I would give my left (and right)...you know... for a high powered Dodge. I love the Fast and Furious with Vin Diesel always driving his favourite - a ridiculously high powered Charger... But then he ruins them all!!!!!:sad:

Edited by Tommy T.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

All this talk about power made me decide to get some for the water.  I'm trying to decide which boat would be best for taking some forum members out for a speedy cruise on Subic Bay.  What do you think?  They both have 6 X 400 = 2400 hp!

Built for speed and sun, 59 feet..

More cabin space and wider, only 53 feet.

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

All this talk about power made me decide to get some for the water.  I'm trying to decide which boat would be best for taking some forum members out for a speedy cruise on Subic Bay.  What do you think?  They both have 6 X 400 = 2400 hp!

Only 2,400 hp? Is that really the best you could do? Bwahahaha.....:hystery:

@graham59I bet you that Graham can come up with much more? And put your name on it too!!!

Just joking with you OMW...

Edited by Tommy T.

graham59
Posted
Posted

I can always send my driver over to pick you up     :thumbsup:

Gra Jetski Trike.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

Great British vid (and venue) for car enthusiasts. I have a few friends who've had a go at this 'top speed'  bit of fun. 

I've also owned an earlier model of this featured car. 

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, graham59 said:

I've also owned an earlier model of this featured car. 

I would love to get a ride in one of these!!!:smile:

• Like 1

LUFCinMakati
Posted
Posted

Saw this Ford Capri Tickford Turbo for sale last week:

https://car-from-uk.com/sale.php?id=13597

In around 85 we took one in P/X against a E30 BMW 325i, the guy who owned the Capri said it was un-driveable.  I thought pussy and took it home for the night, he was right you couldn't keep it in a straighline, you could spin the wheels in 4th gear in a straighline.............They should have put windscreen (windshield for our American cousins) on the side windows, scariest car i have ever driven. 

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, LUFCinMakati said:

In around 85 we took one in P/X against a E30 BMW 325i, the guy who owned the Capri said it was un-driveable.  I thought pussy and took it home for the night, he was right you couldn't keep it in a straighline, you could spin the wheels in 4th gear in a straighline.............They should have put windscreen (windshield for our American cousins) on the side windows, scariest car i have ever driven. 

Wow!!! Only thing I can say about that!!!