Aussie Executed

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Here's a brief description of what happened.  Last year an Australian man living in Australia found me on the Internet and asked me to do some surveillance of his girlfriend of 4 years who was still living in the Philippines.  We emailed each other back and forth several times over a few weeks time. I provided him with all the information about his girlfriend's activities that I was able to obtain.  Several months ago he took her to Australia to live with him.

I have never met her in person or talked to her, other people did that part.

Evidently this past Saturday she gained access to his email account while he was gone. On Saturday she sent 10 emails to me calling me names and a liar. Sunday she sent one email saying its cheap to hire someone to kill me and if she was here she would be the one to kill me. I haven't replied to any of her emails because I want to contact her boyfriend first and let him handle it if possible.

I can't email the man since she can read his emails and she may delete them. Today I sent a message to him on MY Messenger but I don't know how often he uses it.  I tried to send a message to his cell phone using MY Messenger but it doesn't work in Australia.  What I would like is for someone living in Australia to call him to tell him his girlfriend is using his email account. He can check his Sent Message Folder to read what she has sent unless she deleted the messages. If a Mate wants to help please send me a Private Message for his name and cell number.  Tell him to use another email account to email me.

Oh. Then I suppose it isn't the Phili but AUSTRALIAN court system, because she made it from there (if I understood corect). Then you have much better chance. 

Obviously you had told something bad about her to her bf, and it seem obvious too there ARE bad things to tell about her...  :)

• Like 2

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I met plenty foreigners here and most I do not want to know them.

I had a foreigner strike up a conversation with me in the smoking area outside SM mall in Baguio. His dress, cleanliness and teeth did not make a good first impression. He seemed very knowledgable about the Philippines. Towards the end of our conversation he mentioned wanting to eat at a new restaurant at the mall. I wondered how he would pay for it. Perhaps he was fishing for me to offer to accompany him and pay the tab.

I see foreigners around my area but as yet I have not tried to strike up any conversations. If a situation for conversation arises naturally, of course. The only times I have met with any foreigners it was by going to a bar or restaurant where foreigners hang out. Like the Red Lion Pub in Baguio.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

WoW WoW!!!! hold on your guns gentlemen!!!

I live in an area of Manila that many taxi drivers would hesitate to pass through. 10 years now and not planning moving out. Other foreigners live here too (few).

I have witnessed twice killings in cold blood in the middle of daylight and once a run for life or kill which ended the attacker to be killed from his victim. All in between Filipinos and all due to pride issues.

Killing foreigners yes it happens but most of the times could be avoided or there is a reason behind it. Someone killing you because you have a legitimate business...no way, unless you are in a robbery situation and play the Rambo.

I met plenty foreigners here and most I do not want to know them. (I am member in a rather Cebu forum here, even if I live at manila because the majority of the members here are the ones I like to know, live here in peace taking care their life and family etc)

Many of so called reputable kanos here uncover some time after that they are involved to something illegal or ill. I went out with a few of them, suddenly two three 16-18 years old "starlets" appear from nowhere as employees of them at their "businesses" to keep us company. On my comments I thought we will have some drinks just us, I got the answer "why, don't you like them?" Yes I like them but I love my wife and the life I have, so enjoy without me. Then for one of them I heard that he is wanted for human trafficking (how ever this can be translated in this country, could be something very simple too) and he is not coming back to the country. His business was exporting wooden furniture!!!! I bought furniture from him in a bargain price, my wife was thankful to his kindness not to make any profit on us, nice guy, yes? Then how is he involved with human trafficking I do not know but I got some clues the night we went out for steaks and beer!!!! I did not bother further. If I had not witnessed our night out and I would learn he was shoot then I would wonder why, he was such a nice guy!!! And to be honest if these girls were 25-30 I might had fun with them too (no I wouldn't go to bed with them but laughs and so), but seeing some jail baits there....no no NOT FOR ME!!!!

So before you get scared and lock your self in, think what are you doing wrong and why someone would go in to the trouble to risk his life or freedom to kill you, what would you worth to him to pay such a price.

Excellent post Joe!  And very true throughout!  Sure, there are some unscrupulous people who we have to watch for but the majority of issues are for reasons we don't hear about.  Yes, slightly modifying what another member says, can't wait to not hear the rest of the story!  As in what was it that really caused their problem that nobody will talk about?

Get scared and lock myself in?  I'd rather lock myself out and enjoy life!  Thanks Joe!

:thumbsup:

• Like 3

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

What I would like is for someone living in Australia to call him to tell him his girlfriend is using his email account.

if you are desperate and you think your life is in danger then I can send a text for you but I can't see why you can't call him yourself from the Philippines? Anyway, it sounds like he should of listened to you and gone with his instincts but instead he took her back to Aussie anyway, personally I think he deserves what he's getting if he has ignored all the advice and warnings.

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

he is wanted for human trafficking (how ever this can be translated in this country, could be something very simple too)

A very good post.

The Phili law about human trafficking is crazy, because it even includes promoting (for pay) a datingsite, which make Filipinas marrying foreigners even when it's a very serious datingsite!!! (=E g get pay for handing out pamflets about such is counted to criminal "human trafficking"!) 

But from what you wrote about that man, I suppouse he didn't only handed out pamflets   :)

Even serious work agencies finding jobs abroad for Filipin people are "human trafficking" according to that law!!!  I wonder how come there can be several huge such agencies running in the Philippines...   :)   (E g one demand around 100 000p for a 2 year contract, but then it's included they pay all costs including the flight tickets.)

Good they have such law basicly, but it shoot mosquitos with cannons, and even shoot good persons...  :/

So I had to skip one of my "aid" ideas to not risk to be counted as assisting human trafficking. (My idea aimed at adding business capacity* to the Philippines by promoting foreign businessmen marrying Filipinas, and promote they settle in the Philippines. Even if I do it without geting any pay, it's a risk the Phili court don't believe I do it for free, so I better skip that idea.)

*Capital and business knowledge.

The Philippines are very much short of both. E g even a Pinoy BUSINESS College student, close to MASTER exam, can't count percent at Swedish Elementary school level!  (He could the simplest  ("How many percent is 10 of 50?") but not a bit more complicated...)

brock
Posted
Posted

Killing foreigners yes it happens but most of the times could be avoided or there is a reason behind it. Someone killing you because you have a legitimate business...no way

You want to tell that to the legitimate Foreign businessmen that have been murdered in Angelese this past year, And the attempted murders of Foreign businessmen, Richard Agnew for one....... I do not see murders in my own country of murders of Foreigners, (Only very rarely), It is getting to be a daily occurrence in the Philippines, Too many murders of Foreigners and nothing is being done about it, The Philippines is low on the list for tourism and all these murders will only make it worse, Compare murders of Foreigners in other Asian countries, The Philippines is top of the list, Anybody who says it isn't must be deaf and blind.... I have more chance of riding to the moon on my bike than getting murdered in my own country, You cant say that if you live in the Philippines...come on people lets be Honest about this..

I know some of my post may be negative about the Philippines, But I think everything I say is true.

Waiting for the Flak :)

• Like 3

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Dear broke

I had no idea who was Richard Agnew so I did a simple google search on his name, the following came up

http://www.midnightrock.eu/angeles_happenings/assassination_attempt_against_richard_agnew/

http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/?aid=7679

http://punto.com.ph/News/Article/15471/Volume-6-No-50/Opinion/Agnew-by-and-large

If Sunday world was a Filipino paper, I would trash it. But as you can see he was not really an innocent lad...Now if you want to tell me that running a major strip joint in Angeles as a foreigner you can do it without bribes and other monkey deals...Ok, I believe you. :)

You come from UK, yes the crime rate to foreigners there is much less but answer me, who is considered foreigner in UK other than the tourists? The Indians, Pakis and so many others are all UK citizens so they will never pop up in the news as foreigners, now the crime rate in between these communities and the locals or any other combination you want, super exceeds the Filipino crime cases against foreigner (who by the way never become Filipino citizens, residents yes but still called foreigners).

Please do not misunderstand me, I have nothing against UK and their multi-ethnic society or so. I just try to clear up the words of who is considered foreigner here and there. I am a resident with ACR, house, wife, kid, dogs, cats, cars etc etc but still I am called foreigner and I do not care about it...

Not to mention my own country where killing of foreigners lately becomes a sport since people simply do not want them there.

Killing foreigners yes it happens but most of the times could be avoided or there is a reason behind it. Someone killing you because you have a legitimate business...no way

You want to tell that to the legitimate Foreign businessmen that have been murdered in Angelese this past year, And the attempted murders of Foreign businessmen, Richard Agnew for one....... I do not see murders in my own country of murders of Foreigners, (Only very rarely), It is getting to be a daily occurrence in the Philippines, Too many murders of Foreigners and nothing is being done about it, The Philippines is low on the list for tourism and all these murders will only make it worse, Compare murders of Foreigners in other Asian countries, The Philippines is top of the list, Anybody who says it isn't must be deaf and blind.... I have more chance of riding to the moon on my bike than getting murdered in my own country, You cant say that if you live in the Philippines...come on people lets be Honest about this..

I know some of my post may be negative about the Philippines, But I think everything I say is true.

Waiting for the Flak :)

• Like 1

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

Brock I totally agree the amount of foreigners murdered in the Philippines is shocking to say the least. I also agree with Joe that many of them are asking for it by running whore houses etc in Angeles or wherever or human trafficking or slave trading or whatever you name it, it's all the same thing (perverts and low lifes using desperate people for their own selfish enjoyment).

besides that thought there are still far too many foreigners who are not in the whore business that are getting knocked off there for a few pesos.

I wonder how many Pinoy guys are murdered in Australia each year by aussies? ;)

what gets me though is that I can't recall one murder that had an arrest, please prove me wrong, would love to see some stats of all the foreigner murders in last few years and how many arrests as well?

Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 5

brock
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just because a guy owns a major strip joint as you put it, ( no strip clubs in the Philippines ) does not make him a criminal, Even if he pays bribes and protection, that does not make him a criminal. He is a legitimate businessman. He has invested a lot of money into the Philippines. I can open a bar or any kind of business here without the fear of being murdered for doing so, The same cannot be said over there, That must tell you something.

The amount of tourists that visit the UK far exceeds the amount that the Philippines gets, The amount of Foreigners that live in the UK far exceeds the number of the Philippines, The murder rate in the UK for 2012 is far less than the Philippines.

You ask who is considered a foreigner in the UK, The answer is anybody and everybody who is not English.Even if they are a citizen, Exactly the same as in the Philippines, Even if you become a citizen of the Philippines, you are still a Foreigner

What I am trying to say is that an awful lot of Foreigners being murdered in the Philippines, be they tourists or resident or whatever.And not a lot is being done about it. The Philippines can be a dangerous country for a Foreigner and the sooner they wise up the better. And please dont say it is no worse than any other country, Because it is, And thats the truth..

Granted it is better than some.

Edited by brock
  • Like 3