Aussie Executed

Americano
Posted
Posted

What I would like is for someone living in Australia to call him to tell him his girlfriend is using his email account.

if you are desperate and you think your life is in danger then I can send a text for you but I can't see why you can't call him yourself from the Philippines? Anyway, it sounds like he should of listened to you and gone with his instincts but instead he took her back to Aussie anyway, personally I think he deserves what he's getting if he has ignored all the advice and warnings.

I'm not in fear of my life but its illegal to threaten to kill someone so I believe the Aussie gentleman needs to know what his girlfriend is up to. I will send you his name and cell number if you will be so kind to text him. Its very difficult to call another country from the Philippines.

brock
Posted
Posted

Running a gogo bar is not in my mind is not the same as running a whore house, And I have never met anyone who were forced to work in one or trafficked,

These girls that work in the bars do so of their own free will, Lots of them do it because they like it, Much better than working in an ordinary job for less pay, Some don't like it and do it because of lack of education and  that is all they can do to earn money, I don't blame these girls, I also do not blame the men who pay for their company for the night, They are both getting what they want, I am not a hypocrite. I have used their services in the past, I lost count after the first 2000, But I like to think I have helped them in some small way as they have helped me,  :cheersty:  :)

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

What I would like is for someone living in Australia to call him to tell him his girlfriend is using his email account.

if you are desperate and you think your life is in danger then I can send a text for you but I can't see why you can't call him yourself from the Philippines? Anyway, it sounds like he should of listened to you and gone with his instincts but instead he took her back to Aussie anyway, personally I think he deserves what he's getting if he has ignored all the advice and warnings.

I'm not in fear of my life but its illegal to threaten to kill someone so I believe the Aussie gentleman needs to know what his girlfriend is up to. I will send you his name and cell number if you will be so kind to text him. Its very difficult to call another country from the Philippines.

Not hard at all. As long as you have a post paid with IDD enabled or sufficiant load, you just put 2 zeros in front of the country code and number. Ie: for US - 001-xxx-xxx--xxxx. For other countries, just change the 1 to your code.

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

You can always phone him using skype too

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Not to mention my own country where killing of foreigners lately becomes a sport since people simply do not want them there.

Good morning guys,

The quote above is from JoeatManila and it brings up another question.  His country of origin is Greece

and I'm really curious about other countries where there is a significant expat community.  For example,

how are the expats treated in Costa Rica or Panama?  Are expats getting murdered in Thailand or say,

Rumania?  

My return trip back to my place of origin (Philippines) will only be an extended vacation.  After 3 months

there, Judy and I will make a decision whether to stay permanently or not.  My major concern has always

been the peace and order situation.  Of course, that should be a valid concern for any location, like the

streets of Los Angeles, CA......he, he.  

Jake

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I'm really curious about other countries where there is a significant expat community.  

/In Sweden a big part of the organiced crimes are immigrants. (There have been a lot of killings BETWEEN CRIMINALS. I don't know how many of them have been Swedish killing immigrants.)

/There have been two Swedish serie killers shooting at immigrants, but with rifles at sometimes long distance, so rather many of them survived.

/There have been some serious beating attacks by rasists too. Sure some got disabled by it, but I don't believe any killed.

BUT in difference from Phili, the Swedish justice system handles this very serious. E g the serie killers are both in jail for long time/for ever. (The justice system have much harder to solve the criminal to criminal killings, because of harder to get people to talk, but they have solved some of them too so far.)

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Yes, that's why I wrote we better stay out of "criminal magnet" businesses as alcohol, drugs, sex, loans and gambling. 

Getting back to the topic, a resort with a restaurant is where the Aussie manager was killed. Resorts are not girly bars.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

their are just too many murders of foreigners in the Philippines for my liking.

Everytime I think about moving there, I read this forum and I change my mind.

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

damn it, I have about 50 pretty girls chasing me  :th_unfair: