Can't Find Miss Right?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I started this train wreck so let me attempt to answer.

Miss right to my mind would simply be someone who would make you happy and content enough to share your life with. I would honestly say my wife is perfect for me. On the other hand it could be after all these years i'm just well trained?

Yes, many do find someone special.

90% Filipinas are scammers? That seems high to me. Perhaps it depends where you look or who you chose?

• Like 4

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Ah, Miss Right = deaf, dumb, nymphomaniac who's father owns a pub, still looking :cheersty:

Haha...too funny Chris...I have seen your girl, you all ready have Miss Right :)

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Ah, Miss Right = deaf, dumb, nymphomaniac who's father owns a pub, still looking :cheersty:

Haha...too funny Chris...I have seen your girl, you all ready have Miss Right :)

Thanks Mike, yeah she is here, cemetry day today, but all is well, I sure did miss her, see you soon, take care

• Like 1

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Chis you forgot the flat head to stand your stubby on. :bash:

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Hahahahahahha, no need, I have one of those american baseball caps that hold 2 stubbies with tubes, well she is a nympho and I wouldn't have time to get a coldie, geez you gotta get your priorities right

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hahahahahahha, no need, I have one of those american baseball caps that hold 2 stubbies with tubes, well she is a nympho and I wouldn't have time to get a coldie, geez you gotta get your priorities right

Don't tell Sheena about the flat head remark, she might have to kick Lyno's asre....lol

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Don't tell Sheena about the flat head remark, she might have to kick Lyno's asre....lol

I won't tell sheena about the nympho either :1 (103):  and Lyno maybe in serious trouble when he makes it to Cebu if sheena finds out :unsure:

• Like 2

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Chris that's the least of my worries,she will just have to stand in line :1 (103):

• Like 1