Can't Find Miss Right?

BritishPinay
Posted
Posted

Don't forget only 10% are honest and can be trusted so good luck in your gambling.

Is this really how it is for you guys here? 10% is quite low and I feel sad to hear this. I'd like to think that it's much much higher than this figure, and your perspective (like anybody else's individual perspective) is skewed by your limited statistical sampling (any one individual can only experience so much). 

I'm not trying to attack your claims nor do I feel defensive about it  :thumbsup: 

I am really just genuinely curious about this. 

Being someone who is European culturally, I tend to think and act in ways that make me see myself more as an outsider in my own country, so I welcome hearing about other people's experiences. 

• Like 4

BritishPinay
Posted
Posted

Ok, Just for the record I am not calling out Medic Mike. Kinda sort of.

Are any Expats living in Da Philippines unable to find the right one? Maybe a few don't want to be "tied down"?

Anyone outside Philippines looking for love unable to find it in Philippines? Is it possible to not find that perfect one over there?

Throwing this one out here... 

Is there even such a person (Miss/Mr. Right)? 

What makes one unequivocally THE Miss/Mr. Right? 

The "perfect one" - what does he/she even look/sound/feel like? 

How would one even recognize her/him? 

Does he/she really exist, or could it be that he/she is merely an idealistic mental concept we have created in our heads to fulfill our rather unrealistic needs for certainty, safety, comfort and ease? 

Discuss  :541:

• Like 4

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Ok, Just for the record I am not calling out Medic Mike. Kinda sort of.

Are any Expats living in Da Philippines unable to find the right one? Maybe a few don't want to be "tied down"?

Anyone outside Philippines looking for love unable to find it in Philippines? Is it possible to not find that perfect one over there?

In my personal experience I beleive there is the one, however that one can exist in a couple different personalities. I think it starts at really knowing yourself, when you really know yourself, you know what kind of woman will stimulate you physically, intellectulaly, and spiritually, add a dose of magic, and there you have "the one". :)

Does he/she really exist, or could it be that he/she is merely an idealistic mental concept we have created in our heads to fulfill our rather unrealistic needs for certainty, safety, comfort and ease? 

Discuss  :541:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

LOOKS 4 ft tall with a flat head to rest your beer.  SOUNDS 'yes Dear' when asked anything.  FEELS soft and cuddly with nice t and a and a small belly. 

:hystery: Rottenecards_24232760_ypthf4f548.png :hystery:

Just funnin' with ya.  There are no perfect people so just find the one you feel "Right' with.  That will be Mr (or Mrs) Right.

• Like 3

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Discuss :541:

Honestly it's just a figure of speech meaning the right person for another person.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
You will be amazed by the firsts that many of the lovely people from Cebu for instance have never experienced. I am always amazed, taken back, and think how I take for granted the most simple of things. For instance a great cup of hot chocolate, going to a movie, flying on a plane, driving a car, wearing clothes that are not hand me downs, I could go on and on, about things that are so very normal for me, but are out of the normal for people living in the Philppines.

Yes I recently took my wife and our 16 year old nephew to a movie.  I know he is from the province but he has come to the city quite a bit so I was amazed that he had never been to a movie theater before!  It is the odd little things that surprise you....

• Like 3

Americano
Posted
Posted

Don't forget only 10% are honest and can be trusted so good luck in your gambling.

Is this really how it is for you guys here? 10% is quite low and I feel sad to hear this. I'd like to think that it's much much higher than this figure, and your perspective (like anybody else's individual perspective) is skewed by your limited statistical sampling (any one individual can only experience so much). 

I'm not trying to attack your claims nor do I feel defensive about it  :thumbsup: 

I am really just genuinely curious about this. 

Being someone who is European culturally, I tend to think and act in ways that make me see myself more as an outsider in my own country, so I welcome hearing about other people's experiences. 

When I met my wife in February 2010 she made the statement that only about 10% of Filipino women are honest and can be trusted. Her statement was based on her experiences of growing up and living in the Philippines for 21 years.  And, since February 2010 her statement has been proven true by the Filipinas who we have met and gotten to know personally. Most of the Filipinas who we know that have a foreigner boyfriend or husband or just chatting with foreigners on the Internet are dishonest. Some have a Filipino boyfriend or husband, some are just using the foreigner for his money without really caring about him and some lie about what they want money for or where they spend it. The percentage of honest ones involved with foreigners may be higher than 10% but it is still very low in our opinions.

• Like 4

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

You will be amazed by the firsts that many of the lovely people from Cebu for instance have never experienced. I am always amazed, taken back, and think how I take for granted the most simple of things. For instance a great cup of hot chocolate, going to a movie, flying on a plane, driving a car, wearing clothes that are not hand me downs, I could go on and on, about things that are so very normal for me, but are out of the normal for people living in the Philppines.

Yes I recently took my wife and our 16 year old nephew to a movie.  I know he is from the province but he has come to the city quite a bit so I was amazed that he had never been to a movie theater before!  It is the odd little things that surprise you....

ditto :)

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

That's a bit long winded.

An American friend of mine was told, by her mother:

"Keep his stomach full and his balls empty and you will have no trouble!"

• Like 3