Bullet Scam Angered Philippine Legislators

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Officials of agencies operating in the Mactan Cebu International Airport reported this in a press conference yesterday, to illustrate that the discovery of bullets from passengers isn’t that unusual.

I am sure it is not Unusual but, it is how they got there that is the point in Question.  :unsure:

Jack  :tiphat:

Morning All :morning1:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

If there's a common denominator here (leaving), do you think possibly taxi drivers who handle luggage dropping folks off / as well as porters are in on the action?

Anything is Possible & Probable, so this we can alter, Do it ourselves. If they are involved then they will soon learn  passengers are on to them.

Jack :)

• Like 1

gaga4
Posted
Posted

Gaga4, it's good to feel passion for a cause and share your thoughts but please respect the opinions of other members.   :yes:

Thank you Old55 but how did I disrespect "other member's" opinion? If you are referring to the downplay part, I don't see you saying anything about that member's comment "disrespecting" my opinion. Nor did I consider his comment disrespectful to my opinion. It was his opinion to express and I have mine to express. We can agree to disagree.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
so they can file a suit on the airlines

Thing is Gaga, airport security i.e. baggage screening, passenger screening etc. is the responsibility of the airport/host country. Airlines are only responsible for passenger manifests airplane maintenance and things like that. So suing the airlines would not do a lot of good IMHO. 

Other than that:

Lockerbee PanAM flight 103=Terrorism

9-11=Terrorism

Recent Russian airline bombing (possible) = Terrorism

Failed shoe bomber=Terrorism

Boko Haram bus bombing=Terrorism

London train bombing=Terrorism

Madrid train bombing=Terrorism

ad infinitum=Terrorism

Bullet planting at NAIA=Criminal behavior by criminals.

Again JMHO :cheersty:

• Like 4

gaga4
Posted
Posted

This is a known terroristic act that travelers are being subjected to and airlines are negligent and irresponsible for flying travelers in to a known dangerous environment. Making this known will add to the pressure of getting the authorities to address this matter.

Just because no one has died or been bombed does not negate the fact that this scam has terrorized travelers.

Downplaying this terroristic scam takes the gravity of the situation away.

My opinion.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just because no one has died or been bombed does not negate the fact that this scam has terrorized travelers.

Extortion! Terrorizes us every day, this is just another one to contend with but the cash goes to pockets of the unscrupulous not the Terrorist Per say.

Of course this is only my opinion.

Jack :unsure:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

terrorism

the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/terrorism

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

extortion

the crime of getting money from someone by the use of force or threats

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/extortion

• Like 1

gaga4
Posted
Posted