EU referendum

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Everyone over here keeps mentioning little Britain and somehow i dont think they are on about the tv show, 

But could little Britain be on the other side of the world, a little street in Marikina with a flag fluttering in the wind , now thats a thought, where is the best place to buy yorkshire tea??? anyone

Steve I have no Idea Really but from the Vibes I would hazard a guess Anywhere south of the "Watford Gap"

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

"you should have known better"

Would have come from trying to do what I did 25+ years ago in the UK That is my Point, Europe was the Place to Do it, Clearly 25 years on Looks I may have been wrong But then.........................:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Would have come from trying to do what I did 25+ years ago in the UK That is my Point, Europe was the Place to Do it, Clearly 25 years on Looks I may have been wrong But then.........................:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Well its getting WORSE, or could this be BETTER,

Hillary Ben has been sacked from his position in the labour group, in my eyes he would have been the next labour leader,

Corbyn in my eyes has done nothing to help this country at all, the quicker he goes  the better, just my thoughts

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well for me right or wrong, it is now getting  too Political, Time to Regroup and use our common sense that is usually lacking

having said that, Britain will I fear loose the Unity it once had and was Proud of, "United we Stand, Divided we Fall"

That can work all round, UK and EU. Don't matter who is to Blame. the stable door is shut and the Horse has bolted.

Next Issue Please :Yes:?

I agree Jack........especially when my fellow Scousers are taking the hit, when Liverpool voted to "REMAIN" :cheersty:

PS, I added my name for a second referendum debate,( 3m agree :thumbsup: )

Just come across this....... EU Referendum: North West towns vote Leave as cities votes Remain - BBC News

Edited by Kuya John
reference
  • Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

I say chaps remember your British.........oh dear that could be a problem right now :console:

18 hours ago, Benington said:

What issues do you have with those flyers, KJ?  

Bennington, just read the statement by David Cameron again a little confusing to say the least.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

One member banned from topic and posts removed. 

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Thankfully we are the other end of the world to avoid this new class of refugee! However, if they are coming anyway, can they bring some decent marmalade, numerous serves of those great fish and chips and nick some good single malt from Scotland. Thank you.

• Like 2

MikeSwede
Posted
Posted

Monday opened up, world is still round, and UK has to face that only 5 out of 10 voted to leave a union they never fully joined(!).

It is not going to be such a mess internationally as Soros & co predicts, we are still on low rev's, recovering at a limping pace from the recessions. The only real mess is in UK's political sphere, and that's nothing new except this time spot-light is on them.

We have more urgent matters to worry about than a has-been (UK) and a wannabe (EU) empire doing a bit of rumble.

After all, rich kids losing at dice is not a real loss to us.

I am certain we will be welcome to travel to, operate in and out of and invest with UK in the future as well.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Sent you all glad you are over there then over here, 

Won't be long until the dust settles and we are back to normal and just moaning about the weather 

• Like 3