Posted
Posted
tiger at home in the bedroom!

Jake!!! Could there be two of you??? :hystery:  :hystery:

• Like 2

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sorry to hear this Bob, but at the end of the day, I hope you land on your feet and in your good time too.

Edited by Hey Steve
  • Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Thanks, all!

Like I was saying before, it's not completely over yet and there is a chance we may get past this. In the meantime, I will have this great opportunity to travel the Philippines and see where life takes me!

• Like 5

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks, all!

Like I was saying before, it's not completely over yet and there is a chance we may get past this. In the meantime, I will have this great opportunity to travel the Philippines and see where life takes me!

Bob, just to let you know and you probably do, I was at a friends daughters 11year old birthday party tonight with my girl and the amount of older (25-30) very pretty available filipina's was unbelievable, I am sure if things don't work out, you will find a lady that will make you happy, again good luck

Edited by frosty (chris)
  • Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Thanks, all!

Bob, just to let you know and you probably do, I was at a friends daughters 11year old birthday party tonight with my girl and the amount of older (25-30) very pretty available filipina's was unbelievable, I am sure if things don't work out, you will find a lady that will make you happy, again good luck

I have noticed that too Chris in the last few parties I have been invited. Quite amazing actually.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Thanks, all!

There you have it Mr Canadian......you have already established strong connections from our fellow members 

living around the Cebu area.  Their wife's/GF can really hook you up to some fine college graduates that will

knock your socks off.  You guys start PM'ing our man Bob to get him kicked started to some awesome blind

dates, OK?

I must warn you however, those guys from Australia -- they may hook you up with some kangaroo but they are

still virgins, I was told.  Watch your six, especially around Medic Mike -- he may want to play doctor and probe

you where no man has gone before.....he, he.

Good morning guys........

• Like 4

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Watch your six, especially around Medic Mike -- he may want to play doctor and probe you where no man has gone before.....he, he.

Bwahahhhahahahhahaha!

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

I must warn you however, those guys from Australia -- they may hook you up with some kangaroo but they are

still virgins, I was told.  Watch your six, especially around Medic Mike -- he may want to play doctor and probe

you where no man has gone before.....he, he.

Gee Jake, nothing wrong with a pretty young kangaroo with nothing in her pouch on a cold night in the out back, the one's you need to worry about is a big red. :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Edited by frosty (chris)
  • Like 4

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Yeah so get in early you don't  want to get an ugly one , a roo that is :1 (103):

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
RussellRoefs
Posted
Posted

Hello all,  I'm new to this forum and new to dating Filipinas.   I'm a 51 year old American who lives and works in China.  I was looking at a certain Asian dating site the other day (I've had luck meeting Chinese women using this site before),  and I'm getting hit on by many Filipina ladies of all ages.  One in particular is 21 years old.  I'm mainly talking to ladies in their mid to late 30's but this 21 year old sent me a letter and I chatted with her much of the afternoon.   She seems like a nice church going young lady and says that age doesn't matter.   Is this normal?  30 year difference?  Assuming this girl isn't a scammer,  why the hell would she want a 50 year old?   I'm looking for a wife not a quick screw but can this possibly work out?  Is this normal and accepted over in the Philippines?

Thanks for your thoughts on this...

The age difference here is a non event, you see it every day and no-one bats on eye lid, just accepted. My g/f is 26y.o. I am 63, I was very hesitant at first and sat her down and asked her about the difference in age, no problem for her or her family. I also got some very good advice from Americano's wife on what to look for and after taking that advice everything has worked out fine. We have the same ups and downs as most couples but at the end of the day we are both very happy, I can tell by her lovely smile, good luck with what ever you do.

I have been married to wonderful Filipino for 18 months now and we are on our final to move back to Bohol next month. I'm 71 and she is 30 and we are very much in love. The Filipinos are looking for true love and respect, honesty, trust and loyalty. If you can offer that to her and know in your heart you will be happy with her. Then go for it. Their returned love is un-found anywhere. Good luck. Russ 

• Like 4