Age Difference (New Guy Here)

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
There was a comment that she knows you will check out of the picture on her.  Consider also that fate may have a different plan.

Yes my wife passed at 34. You just never know.

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
she had often told me that it is only sick people who have relationships where the age difference is more than 3 years

So immature even by western standards. Most of my girlfriends after 25 were at least 5 years younger and often more like 7-20 years. At 23 I dated a 30+ year old and loved it, till I saw she was nuts. But it was a fun ride!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

But my relationship with my Special Someone has ended recently also..

Bob i missed this and I am so sorry to hear it.  Words fail me here, as I had thought and always hoped yours, would be the Success story of the site. You know, the fairy tale come true. :unsure:

Hang in there.

:tiphat:  JP

• Like 4

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Sorry to hear about that Bob with luck it may all work out in  your favour  .I will be in Cebu in oct so maybe we can all catch up for a beer or three,

As Jack said hang in there mate.

• Like 4

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Sorry to hear about that Bob with luck it may all work out in  your favour  .I will be in Cebu in oct so maybe we can all catch up for a beer or three,

As Jack said hang in there mate.

I will also be back in Cebu in October as well.

• Like 2

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted
'I am bob', on 10 Aug 2014 - 7:21 PM, said: But my relationship with my Special Someone has ended recently also..   Bob i missed this and I am so sorry to hear it.  Words fail me here, as I had thought and always hoped yours, would be the Success story of the site. You know, the fairy tale come true.   Hang in there.

Goes for me too Bob. So sorry mate.

• Like 2

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Hey Bob, sorry to hear about your special someone, but I know from your posts that things will work out for you, either with her or with someone else. you have a great attitude, and if there is one thing I do know, it is that there are a great number of Filipinas looking for a nice guy to be with.

If you get up Angeles way, be sure to let me know, it will be great to meet up with a fellow Canuck and show you around.

Papa Carl

• Like 4

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
But my relationship with my Special Someone has ended recently also...

Sorry Bob, I know how much that hurts. But if it was her choice and she couldn't see something special in you then that is her problem. It is hard to accept, trust me I know, but maybe in the end it is all for the best. Eventually you will find someone who appreciates you and she will be much better!

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Sorry Bob to hear about the problems you are having with you're special someone, hope things work out for you, hang in there mate and good luck

• Like 2

Becky Bulasco
Posted
Posted

I'm 18 and my Kano is 61. We have been a couple for 1 year and quite happy. He is a polite gentleman when we are out and a tiger at home in the bedroom! I wouldn't trade him for anyone!

• Like 5