Age Difference (New Guy Here)

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

If I might make a point, an older man who takes up with a younger woman imposes certain obligations on himself.

1. Keep yourself in shape. Be careful what you eat; get down to the gym regularly. If you cant take your shirt off at the beach, you are not in the game.

2 Don't dress like an old fart

3. Don't think like an old fart.

4. Don't talk like an old fart

5. Don't act like an old fart

6. Do **** like a rabbit

These are NOT options. If you fall down on these and she looks elsewhere, the blame does not lie on her but on you.

All good advice, but unfortunately not taken by all, I have seen some really obese expat's at my local mall, really obese, I was at a local restaurant with my girl last week and she happened to hear the conversation between a married well over weight expat and the waitress, he was hitting on her, when he left my g/f asked if she would take up his offer of a date, she didn't have to say a word, her eyes gave both of us the answer, but we all had a good laugh.

Edited by frosty (chris)
  • Like 3

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

If I might make a point, an older man who takes up with a younger woman imposes certain obligations on himself.

1. Keep yourself in shape. Be careful what you eat; get down to the gym regularly. If you cant take your shirt off at the beach, you are not in the game.

2 Don't dress like an old fart

3. Don't think like an old fart.

4. Don't talk like an old fart

5. Don't act like an old fart

6. Do **** like a rabbit

These are NOT options. If you fall down on these and she looks elsewhere, the blame does not lie on her but on you.

Yes this is great advice. I am not obese but I could stand to lose 10-20 lbs. And I am pretty young at heart. Most of my friends are in their 20s or early 30s.

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Remember- a younger woman is giving YOU her most precious thing; her youth and beauty. She knows that you WILL check out of the relationship and leave her - you will turn her into your nursemaid and then you will die. So how much do you owe to her?  

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Remember- a younger woman is giving YOU her most precious thing; her youth and beauty. She knows that you WILL check out of the relationship and leave her - you will turn her into your nursemaid and then you will die. So how much do you owe to her?  

Do you mean check out if she gets old or beauty fades?

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

No, I mean that you will check our by getting old and enfeebled, and then dying, leaving her in her middle age with her looks faded

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

that's the ideal result

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

No, I mean that you will check our by getting old and enfeebled, and then dying, leaving her in her middle age with her looks faded

Gotcha. I am only 43 now so I don't plan on becoming feeble any time soon. LOL

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

In Philippines terms,43 to 23 is not an age difference at all. ;)

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

In Philippines terms,43 to 23 is not an age difference at all. ;)

Awesome!