Age Difference (New Guy Here)

Coffeehound
Posted
Posted

LOL... Never had so much interest till I was off the market!

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

just jealousy from women unhappy with either their own choices in life or unhappy that the world doesn't conform to their idiotic...sorry "enlightened" feminist view of how women should be.

I think that this is the root of the ostricism. I am sure that these women feel threatened when they see a "spring/winter" relationship. http://marriage.about.com/od/lifestylechoices/g/maydecember.htm

When you get over here you will see people in this type of relationship frequently and you get less looks. The few looks that you do get are women trying to get your attention in a positive way.

The few looks that you do get are women trying to get your attention in a positive way

Excellent observation Marine!  That was a head shot bullseye........

Respectfully -- Jake, a Navy puke

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
here in the US, (malls, restaurants, etc..) we get the evil stare from the "mom"
When I was involved with a 24 year old Mexican girl she got similar looks and comments from 2 American female "friends"

As a 50 yr old W.A.S.P. I took a HOT 30 year old W.A.S.P. to a New Year's Eve party at my brother's house (in Canada 9 years ago).  There were 6 other couples at the party, all in their 40s.  I sat with the 6 guys in the living room with the hottie at my side.  For reaons of her own she chose not to go sit with the 'hens' in the kitchen.  All 6 guys were thrilled that I brought the hottie and she was included in the conversation and cameraderie.  It was great.

The next day, after these 6 guys had talked to their wives, I was told in no uncertain terms to NEVER do that again.  Their wives had convinced them that with a 20 year age gap that girl must have been a prostitute.  Nope, not even close, she was just a girl I had been dating for a couple months and picked that occasion to introduce her to friends and family.  BIG mistake.  Generational prejudice is alive and thriving in Canada.

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

here in the US, (malls, restaurants, etc..) we get the evil stare from the "mom"

When I was involved with a 24 year old Mexican girl she got similar looks and comments from 2 American female "friends"

As a 50 yr old W.A.S.P. I took a HOT 30 year old W.A.S.P. to a New Year's Eve party at my brother's house (in Canada 9 years ago).  There were 6 other couples at the party, all in their 40s.  I sat with the 6 guys in the living room with the hottie at my side.  For reaons of her own she chose not to go sit with the 'hens' in the kitchen.  All 6 guys were thrilled that I brought the hottie and she was included in the conversation and cameraderie.  It was great.

The next day, after these 6 guys had talked to their wives, I was told in no uncertain terms to NEVER do that again.  Their wives had convinced them that with a 20 year age gap that girl must have been a prostitute.  Nope, not even close, she was just a girl I had been dating for a couple months and picked that occasion to introduce her to friends and family.  BIG mistake.  Generational prejudice is alive and thriving in Canada.

Generational prejudice is alive and thriving in Canada

Hey Horn Dog,

I salute you (again) in showing your true colors against the old establishment of old farts.  I'm sure your hot date

was having fun anyway, in spite of getting the snake eyes from the old ladies.  

Well done, my friend......

• Like 5

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Your particular situation will determine everything.  I share stories for your consideration. TRUE

In our case I was in the process of getting into beach shape when we got together.  I was asked to stop losing weight because she and her family thought it was unhealthy and wanted me to stay big.  I told her she would like the hard body in the end and she let me continue on.  Thirty pounds later she is very happy with the result but would still have remained happy with squishy Greg.  That is just the way she is programmed.

To heck with any looks.  Their opinions, thoughts and reactions are of no use to me or mine.

The notion that she is going to take care of you may turn out to be wrong.  Just a possibility, but consider that you may end up taking care of her should her health fail first.  It could happen.  We have been through a severe kidney infection, dental problems, TB and severe allergy issues.  Not as advertised in the regard of her taking care of me.  We take care of each other.  Good thing there is love involved.

There was a comment that she knows you will check out of the picture on her.  Consider also that fate may have a different plan.  Plus my lady does not think that way.  She plans on spending 50 years with me and when I am around 100 we will die together while skydiving or something like that.  Really!  Plan for the worst and hope for the best.

Happy Hunting

Greg and Taz

52            22

She is still more mature than I am.  We are on the third honeymoon year.

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey guys,

When I introduced my new wife Judy (age 19) to my ex-wife (age 37), things were surprisingly cordial until my

ex couldn't stand it anymore.  Out of extreme jealousy, my ex-wife ask Judy which nursery she came from.    

Yeah, I know it was the most stupid thing to do but at least Judy and I got our sweet victory.  Judy told me later

that she could have strangler her but she's a real trooper.....held it back and just smiled.

That's my girl Judy -- she made me the most obedient dog in the whole wide world.....he, he.  

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

She is still more mature than I am.  We are on the third honeymoon year.

Triple LIKE Mr Z!  Now it's time to make some babies.....he, he.  

Joke lang Pare.....

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

To me, age means nothing. It seems that to a lot of others? Yeah, right... I am staying with my sister at the moment (helping her out) and she had often told me that it is only sick people who have relationships where the age difference is more than 3 years... But my relationship with my Special Someone has ended recently also... Mom isn't doing well and is moving herself and Av back to the family homestead in Cagayan - but there her oldest brother rules. No older men and no foreigners... Not a situation I want to put myself into.

• Like 4

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted
Now it's time to make some babies.....he, he.

:hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery: