Brexit turmoil

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Cup finals sometimes got to replays Jack.

Not too sure they do anymore HK, seems it is all on penalties now and maybe that will be the way it will go. sudden death? But then, rules changes midway are common for governments EH?  what can I sayWho knows (dave (1).jpg

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 3/12/2019 at 5:22 AM, Gary D said:

Yes industry will be flooding back to the UK when the hourly rate is down to £0.50 an hour and 72 hour weeks.

Hourly rates already went down in the construction industry with the influx of cheap east European labour

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Not too sure they do anymore HK, seems it is all on penalties now and maybe that will be the way it will go. sudden death? But then, rules changes midway are common for governments EH?  what can I sayWho knows (dave (1).jpg

They do in Scotland, Jack!  :smile:

jimeve
Posted
Posted

I voted for a reason that the UK would close its borders, to stop most Eastern immigrants and have a sensible points system similar to Austrialers. I'm not Racist or 'Rabid'

I don't know what Theresa May  has concluded with the dictators of the 27 EU, but has been rejected. Maybe with something to do with a hard-border backstop with NI and Eire. 

Seems Blair let those IRA terrorist go free for nothing, on the Good Friday agreement.

Yes it could kick off again in NI, due to the dictators of the 27 EU. Good riddance to the 27 EU States.    

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, hk blues said:

I agree that labelling all Brexiters as racist is way too much of a generalism, but I read it as "rabid Brexiters" being labelled as racist rather than all Brexiters?

I must be a racist because I don`t like some brown people and after what my friends who have visited here have told me I would have voted leave.

The brown people I don`t like are 

1, The pedophile rape gangs.

2, The ones who bombed Manchester arena or drove into crowds at Westminster bridge.

3, The ones who are killing people all over the UK.

Now, this here is where the problem is because I don`t like white people who do these things either. 

To label people as racist just because you did not get your own way is very wrong.

• Like 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, jimeve said:

I voted for a reason that the UK would close its borders, to stop most Eastern immigrants and have a sensible points system similar to Austrialers. I'm not Racist or 'Rabid'

I don't know what Theresa May  has concluded with the dictators of the 27 EU, but has been rejected. Maybe with something to do with a hard-border backstop with NI and Eire. 

Seems Blair let those IRA terrorist go free for nothing, on the Good Friday agreement.

Yes it could kick off again in NI, due to the dictators of the 27 EU. Good riddance to the 27 EU States.    

The problem is, EU emigration into the UK is much less than non-EU, and has been every year since 1991 when they started collecting data.  I worry that all that will do is swap EU immigration for more non-EU and, if anything be worse off in terms of quality of emigrants.  

To be fair to the UK Government, the deal was rejected exactly because of the backstop issue i.e. because it would potentially compromise the Good Friday agreement.  Credit where credit's due and all that. 

I wouldn't call the other EU leaders dictators - it's simply a case that we in the UK have never bought fully into the EU concept, and continually tried to exempt ourselves from regulations.  Now, I'm not saying we/they were wrong and they/we were right, but simply put we were a member of a club which we didn't fit with so the decision to leave was probably correct.  The means to leave is treacherous as we are finding out.

jimeve
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, hk blues said:

The means to leave is treacherous as we are finding out.

Unelected EU politicians makes them dictators, Why not have a EU vote for  the politicians. Only they can't can they?

Yes we are finding out leaving is treacherous only because Liebour, Corbyn being the biggest traitor.  

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Yes we are finding out leaving is treacherous

doomed.jpg :whistling:

• Haha 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

As a brexit voter i too object to the label rabid brexiteer 

I voted for the return of democracy , i dont like the eu system where unelected bureaucrats controll all that power 

I have no problem with hard working eastern europeans , its thise that cone here to sponge off of the welfare system that i would like to see removed

I was hoping that brexit would allow us to toughen up our legal.system and use it to deport criminals without the current problems 

The only people who are happy with the eu are the politicians who collect fat paychecks and pensions , its one big jobs fir the boys and girl's scheme

• Like 3

Mick
Posted
Posted

The big problem in the UK we are not a democratic country, minority big mouth snowflakes win the day always by using words like Racist' Bigot, (one on here) the people voted, leave won end of chat, you can't keep playing until you get what you want, or I want every football match my team have lost replayed until we win the champions league, the majority have spoken, live with it, or leave the country, quite simple, or those foreign rapists and criminals should be housed with the people who want them to stay, the EU Court won't allow us to deport them as its against there human rights, that's why I voted leave , we are supposed to be a sovereign nation, no way we are, we are told what to do, who stays in our country, who we can trade with, by unelected morons, with full salary pensions comming up, and with the UK out, there pension pot is going to suffer,...... End of rant, 

• Like 3