Post up your favorite cars and car stories!

Ice Patrol
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, graham59 said:

Here you are my friend.... duly arranged,  some pics, plus a little run out at the Indy GP circuit.  I couldn't find a split rear screen model, but I hope you'll like this 1967 C2, 427cu.in, that I've upgraded somewhat to race spec' . :thumbsup:

Click on them for clearer pics. 

ForumDSCN8128.JPG

ForumDSCN8122.JPG

ForumDSCN8127.JPG

WoW!..Awesome. I here-by Declare this to be the Official Ice Patrol Car. :shades: It does have the bold styling and big power which makes it perfect for the job...:thumbsup:

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, Ice Patrol said:

WoW!..Awesome. I here-by Declare this to be the Official Ice Patrol Car. :shades: It does have the bold styling and big power which makes it perfect for the job...:thumbsup:

Hahaha... but Ice... Maybe mine is faster? hahaha:smile:

• Haha 1

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)

Another video...uploaded direct to here (test)....

Edited by graham59
Didn't work. Oh well.. back to YouTube. :D

Ice Patrol
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Thanks, Ice! Wonderful pics of a timeless design! It must have made a real impression on you considering you still remember the sticker price.

Your welcome...Not sure how I have been able to remember that over all these years.You are probably right.To view this new Corvette  as an 11 year old was truly a mindbender.And as it has turned out, this car was all that it seemed to be …. and more 

• Love it 1

Ice Patrol
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Hahaha... but Ice... Maybe mine is faster? hahaha:smile:

Maybe .. But as you know its all in the driving skill … :mocking:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Ice Patrol said:

Maybe .. But as you know its all in the driving skill … :mocking:

Very true! Maybe we can wager an ice (pun intended) cold Pilsen on a race?:laugh:

• Haha 1

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)

Quality seems a bit better on this vid.  Me driving on 'Forza 4' SIM... sorry about the Japanese car, but it is on an American track. :biggrin:

My car didn't have the top speed for the long straight on this track,  as it turned out, so I was struggling to keep up. Not too bad for a 60+ pensioner though, eh. lol

16179153_10212139709388422_2446504404616904126_o.jpg

Edited by graham59
  • Like 1
  • Love it 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, graham59 said:

My car didn't have the top speed for the long straight on this track,  as it turned out, so I was struggling to keep up. Not too bad for a 60+ pensioner though, eh. lol

Nicely done! I can see that you were a bit light on the horsepower there - maybe one of the powerhouse American V-8s would have helped you on the straightaway. Hm...60s pensioner... I can almost remember what it was like to be 60! Good on ya, Mate!

• Like 2

Ice Patrol
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Very true! Maybe we can wager an ice (pun intended) cold Pilsen on a race?:laugh:

Seeing as how that is my all time favorite type of beer I must take you up on it.And I don t want to be the absolute epitome of the picture of over confidence here,but I will wager  2 icey bottles of Pilsner to your one that I may be the more overly skilled driver in every respect:mocking:

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Ice Patrol said:

Seeing as how that is my all time favorite type of beer I must take you up on it.And I don t want to be the absolute epitome of the picture of over confidence here,but I will wager  2 icey bottles of Pilsner to your one that I may be the more overly skilled driver in every respect:mocking:

Hahaha... At least you are unpretentious! You're on! And I really don't care if I win or lose (I don't doubt your abilities at all!) - it will be a pleasure to share a few pilsners with you and swap lies about cars and driving fast ones, no matter who buys!:laugh:

But then, Graham or some other rather sober individual will have to drive us home - or back to our hotel?

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1
  • Love it 1