Older gullible Foreigners + young attractive Filipinas = $?

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, RBM said:

No not correct, she was 28 and he 49, lived in Hong Kong so not halfway around the world as one poster suggested.

What amazed me was this guy is just short of brilliant and even after pointing out the obvious he was blind....Clear how it was going to settle, after milking once well started drying the sh...hit the fan.

Love is blind as they say and with age comes experience.  How many of us here would honestly move countries to marry their ex wives knowing what we know about them now?  Or ex wives would marry us again?

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted

A nice mixed bag of people who sound cynical about the entire female species, and those who still elevate the Filipina as the ultimate Angel on Earth.

Maybe the truth, if there is one, is in the middle...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, RBM said:

No not correct, she was 28 and he 49, lived in Hong Kong so not halfway around the world as one poster suggested.

What amazed me was this guy is just short of brilliant and even after pointing out the obvious he was blind....Clear how it was going to settle, after milking once well started drying the sh...hit the fan.

I met quite a few people who are intellectually brilliant and they have top careers (and top money) but socially inept. I think your friend in HK might have been blinded by the promise of "true love" and/or was eager to show her his definition of "true love".

Again, not to be cynical but...another thing I learned from life is to give a woman only what she deserves, when she deserves it.

• Like 1

Shady
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Gandang Smile said:

A nice mixed bag of people who sound cynical about the entire female species, and those who still elevate the Filipina as the ultimate Angel on Earth.

Maybe the truth, if there is one, is in the middle...

I think the truth is proved right here among the members; nothing is ever guaranteed but the chance of finding happiness with a Filipina is far better than with Western women. The reasons are myriad but I'll challenge anyone to dispute that reality.

• Like 3

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Shady said:

I think the truth is proved right here among the members; nothing is ever guaranteed but the chance of finding happiness with a Filipina is far better than with Western women. The reasons are myriad but I'll challenge anyone to dispute that reality.

I absolutely agree on the fact that, on average, a Filipina makes a much better partner for a man, and a mother to her children, than the typical woman from the US (UK, Italy, etc.).

If that wasn't the case, I wouldn't be happily married now :smile:

My criticism is mainly towards the general culture of the Filipino people, which involves many (but not all) of the young Filipinas of today. Let's not forget that a 30-yo Filipina married 10/15 years ago is not the same generation as a 20-something married today. I would hazard to say that 10/15 years ago it was still possible to find decent 30-something woman in the Western countries we come from.

• Like 2

Shady
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

I would hazard to say that 10/15 years ago it was still possible to find decent 30-something woman in the Western countries we come from.

Agree on the premise but not the time, at least in the US you have go back before things started getting trippy in the late 1960s.

• Like 1

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, Shady said:

Agree on the premise but not the time, at least in the US you have go back before things started getting trippy in the late 1960s.

I said "possible", not "easy" :wink:

• Haha 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Liverpool 3 West Ham 1......:hystery: only joking Eddie

Haha, it's about time we got a result against you bloody northerners.  February 1st we get another chance, lol.  Hope you and the family are doing well John under what is surely difficult circumstances at the moment in the UK.  Stay safe my friend and hope to be sharing another beer or two together on the boulevard as soon as possible.  God Bless.

• Like 1

Heeb
Posted
Posted

I have several nieces that do the online foreigner boyfriend thing, it's can be very profitable. One of them had an Italian guy sending her money, the truth is she totally misrepresented herself, she has two kids and a Filipino boyfriend whom she lives with in my wife's Laguna house. Last year she talked him into sending 200k to start a cantina, she actually did open a cantina but put no effort into making it work, it lasted two weeks, they just got drunk every night and slept all day. The man flew out to P.I. in December 2019 to meat her but of course she didn't show, on to the next sucker. My wife's house in Laguna is basically a crash pad for this behavior, it comes to life late at night as this is the best time to chat with the foreigners and my nieces use the free wifi that we pay for.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Hmm thinking 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Heeb said:

I have several nieces that do the online foreigner boyfriend thing, it's can be very profitable. One of them had an Italian guy sending her money, the truth is she totally misrepresented herself, she has two kids and a Filipino boyfriend whom she lives with in my wife's Laguna house. Last year she talked him into sending 200k to start a cantina, she actually did open a cantina but put no effort into making it work, it lasted two weeks, they just got drunk every night and slept all day. The man flew out to P.I. in December 2019 to meat her but of course she didn't show, on to the next sucker. My wife's house in Laguna is basically a crash pad for this behavior, it comes to life late at night as this is the best time to chat with the foreigners and my nieces use the free wifi that we pay for.

What do you think of this type of behaviour, Heeb? Is it just business and pretty much Cavet empor or is it deceitful and on the edges of immoral and even illegal?  

• Like 3