Older gullible Foreigners + young attractive Filipinas = $?

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TerryP said:

I'm not entering into a he said she said with you

You have a very low opinion of all the people who live around you and no matter how you twist it that's the way it is

You may have the odd one who will agree with you on the odd disparaging comment about the Philippines people but I don't think anyone would constantly bombard them the way you do

Leave them alone and get on with your sad life

Far from the truth. I might just make an exception for you, if you continue with the holier-than-thou attitude.

I didn't create these posts about commenting on what we think about Filipino people. That's my opinion and, probably unlike you, it comes from direct and constant experience.

My wife C and countless other FIlipinos have "a very low opinion" of their fellow countrymen who beg for money, scam foreigners (let alone their own kind!) are corrupted to the bone.

We are but observers here, and we are reporting our observations on this public forum.

If what you observed during your time here, or with your partner, isn't what I observed in 6 years of continuous living here, then sorry, you haven't observed long and deep enough. End of.

Edited by Gandang Smile

Terry P
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

Far from the truth. I might just make an exception for you, if you continue with the holier-than-thou attitude.

Nice to hear I'm getting under your skin

So it's not all rhino hide

Shouldn't you be concentrating on your business empire instead of letting a lowlife like me annoy you

Terry P
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

I didn't create these posts about commenting on what we think about Filipino people. That's my opinion and, probably unlike you, it comes from direct and constant experience.

My wife C and countless other FIlipinos have "a very low opinion" of their fellow countrymen who beg for money, scam foreigners (let alone their own kind!) are corrupted to the bone.

We are but observers here, and we are reporting our observations on this public forum.

If what you observed during your time here, or with your partner, isn't what I observed in 6 years of continuous living here, then sorry, you haven't observed long and deep enough. End of.

I'm off to lunch now

At least I've prevented you from constantly slagging Filipinos for a while

Bye

graham59
Posted
Posted

My Mrs ( one of those innocent province girls, ahem)  was clear about what SHE wanted...  :huh:

2015-09-15 10.51.49.jpg

• Love it 1
  • Haha 4

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, graham59 said:

My Mrs ( one of those innocent province girls, ahem)  was clear about what SHE wanted...  :huh:

"House & lot" would be a bit unlikely for a foreigner :dance:

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, stevewool said:

I was going to add to this but just goes to show how silly it can become , but I shall just add this . 
I found my wife on the internet and I can honestly say it’s the best thing I’ve ever done  

More power to you, if that's the case.

All I and a bunch of other people are saying is that "finding a wife of the Internet" is more risk-prone than finding one here, living in the Philippines and meeting different girls in person.

It rings totally common-sensical to me and anybody who has been living here for a while and knows the true colours of the average Filipino/a.

Edited by Gandang Smile
  • Like 3

baronapart
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, stevewool said:

I was going to add to this but just goes to show how silly it can become , but I shall just add this . 
I found my wife on the internet and I can honestly say it’s the best thing I’ve ever done  

Me too. Cherry Blossoms. Old school))) It seems to have a good reputation out in the provinces with women because it was around for so long. Word of mouth and all.

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

More power to you, if that's the case.

All I and a bunch of other people are saying is that "finding a wife of the Internet" is more risk-prone than finding one here, living in the Philippines and meeting different girls in person.

It rings totally common-sensical to me and anybody who has been living here for a while and knows the true colours of the average Filipino/a.

Finding a partner on your doorstep is just as risky these days ‘ the nutters know where you live ‘ .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2