Older gullible Foreigners + young attractive Filipinas = $?

graham59
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

"House & lot" would be a bit unlikely for a foreigner :dance:

I had a house and lot in the UK. 

Worth a few hectares in the Phils.

Yes...IF I could own it here...but that's another boring, arguing to the far end of a fart topic too. 

yawn.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Finding a partner on your doorstep is just as risky these days ‘ the nutters know where you live ‘ .

That I agree, too!

Have you (or anyone who is already retired when they choose to start dating) thought about coming here for a few weeks to meet Filipinas in person, instead of using a dating site?

baronapart
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

That I agree, too!

Have you (or anyone who is already retired when they choose to start dating) thought about coming here for a few weeks to meet Filipinas in person, instead of using a dating site?

I just don't think two or three weeks is enough time to find a partner in country starting cold with out communicating first. My wife and I communicated on the site for one day and quickly transferred to messenger. I visited a total of 4 times--two or three weeks at a time before she came here. Haven't sent her back and she hasn't run away yet))))

Edited by baronapart
  • Like 5

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, baronapart said:

I just don't think two or three weeks is enough time to find a partner in country starting cold with out communicating first. My wife and I communicated on the site for one day and quickly transferred to messenger. I visited a total of 4 times--two or three weeks at a time before she came here. Haven't sent her back and she hasn't run away yet))))

That sounds a success story and I am sure there are many more. Congratulations!

What I am referring to is to meet the girl here in the Philippines, perhaps one who is not registered on a dating site. The rest would be identical, as not everyone would like to spend months here without a life plan.

• Like 2

baronapart
Posted
Posted

Plus, I had specific requirements that would have taken forever to sort out cold in country. Age in the low 30's, no children and didn't want to have children.

• Like 3

baronapart
Posted
Posted (edited)

double post

Edited by baronapart

Terry P
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, baronapart said:

double post

Bigamist!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, baronapart said:

Plus, I had specific requirements that would have taken forever to sort out cold in country. Age in the low 30's, no children and didn't want to have children.

I guess that's where a search function over a large database of women comes handy.

Edited by Gandang Smile

baronapart
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

That sounds a success story and I am sure there are many more. Congratulations!

What I am referring to is to meet the girl here in the Philippines, perhaps one who is not registered on a dating site. The rest would be identical, as not everyone would like to spend months here without a life plan.

If I was starting now living in country I would probably use a mixture of online and personal meetings.

• Like 4

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
Just now, TerryP said:

Bigamist!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Happy you didn't choke on your lunch thinking of your favourite Filipino basher :huh: