Older gullible Foreigners + young attractive Filipinas = $?

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, TerryP said:

Just had a friend on messenger with me from the Philippines

Believe it or not this site is not an island exclusive to westerners

There's some pretty pissed off Filipinos are reading this thread

At least one is considering reporting it to cyber

Your call guys

The "cyber" (crime?) being what, exactly? That there are people who won't settle for the first woman found on a dating site?

• Like 2

Terry P
Posted
Posted
Just now, Gandang Smile said:

image.png

I have never controlled prostitutes and arranged clients for them, and I have never taken part of their earnings in return.

Do you want to apologise or you want me to ask someone to give your (probably sore by now) fingers another due slap?

Who the hell do you think you are

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TerryP said:

Who the hell do you think you are

Someone who is starting to feel annoyed about your senile sarcasm and your inconsiderate label throwing.

Edited by Gandang Smile
  • Like 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
Just now, Gandang Smile said:

Someone who is starting to feel annoyed about your senile sarcasm and your label throwing.

I don't think my sarcasm or label throwing needs to dig far beneath the surface of your opinions

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
Just now, TerryP said:

I don't think my sarcasm or label throwing needs to dig far beneath the surface of your opinions

That goes to show how deep you go into reading a post, before you draw your conclusions.

Don't you have a Filipino partner, there in the UK? Can't she tell you to chill and stop embarrassing yourself? :huh:

• Like 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

That goes to show how deep you go into reading a post, before you draw your conclusions.

Don't you have a Filipino partner, there in the UK? Can't she tell you to chill and stop embarrassing yourself? :huh:

Fella I wouldn't even tell you where a bird's nest was. You'd probably tell it that it's built it wrong then start pulling it apart

Let alone tell you about my personal life

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TerryP said:

Fella I wouldn't even tell you where a bird's nest was. You'd probably tell it that it's built it wrong then start pulling it apart

Let alone tell you about my personal life

Not that I am overly interested in your personal life, but you need to relax and start accepting that there are all sorts of men, and an opinion or a lifestyle choice is not despicable just because it's different from yours.

Having the opportunity to meet different girls is not equal to "being a sexpat" or "pimping".

Edited by Gandang Smile
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Gandang Smile said:

Not that I am overly interested in your personal life, but you need to relax and start accepting that there are all sorts of men, and an opinion or a lifestyle choice is not despicable just because it's different from yours.

Having the opportunity to meet different girls is not equal to "being a sexpat" or "pimping".

Looks like you have more than myself in disagreement with you

I never mentioned sexpat

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)

Looks like you have more than myself in disagreement with you

And so do you :smile: That's the beauty of a forum, isn't it?

I never mentioned sexpat

And I never said that I did "pump and dump". I said there are some who do, and I am not one of them.

Edited by Gandang Smile

Terry P
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

And so do you :smile: That's the beauty of a forum, isn't it?

And I never said that I did "pump and dump". I said there are some who do, and I am not one of them.

I'm not entering into a he said she said with you

You have a very low opinion of all the people who live around you and no matter how you twist it that's the way it is

You may have the odd one who will agree with you on the odd disparaging comment about the Philippines people but I don't think anyone would constantly bombard them the way you do

Leave them alone and get on with your sad life

I