Older gullible Foreigners + young attractive Filipinas = $?

stevewool
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

When this argument thread is over, would someone please post a scorecard about who won? :56da64a2558f6_3_8_141:

Your the winner when you close this thread .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Shady
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Question; Why are men who sleep around considered a Stud, yet Women who do the same are considered a Whore?

Basic biology determined that;  the man can have multiple children, the woman only one yet the paternity would be a mystery.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Shady said:

the paternity would be a mystery.

That is a point which needs to be followed up on.  Women often feel a maternal clock ticking wherein they feel the need of a child.  A man usually does not feel that need.   When a young woman is with a gullible old foreigner she may feel the need to have other, younger, partners to fill her belly.  The foreigner hates that.  BUT, when the foreigner takes an attractive young filipina who already HAS a child sired by someone else, the foreigner does not seem to mind.  There may be a lesson in that somewhere.

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 2

Shady
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

When a young woman is with a gullible old foreigner she may feel the need to have other, younger, partners to fill her belly.

A proper definition of 'whore' if there ever was one.

1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

when the foreigner takes an attractive young filipina who already HAS a child sired by someone else, the foreigner does not seem to mind. 

Nothing morally wrong there, no betrayal, no disloyalty, no dishonesty. 

• Like 2

Terry P
Posted
Posted

Fidelity is a wonderful concept something most of us aim to achieve

There's a lot of other reasons for breakup but I wonder how many of us would be on this forum if there hadn't been infidelity by either side in previous relationships

• Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Shady said:

A proper definition of 'whore' if there ever was one.

A previous girlfriend of mine once gave me a better definition.  She said all women are whores, but some only have one customer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

That is a point which needs to be followed up on.  Women often feel a maternal clock ticking wherein they feel the need of a child.  A man usually does not feel that need.   When a young woman is with a gullible old foreigner she may feel the need to have other, younger, partners to fill her belly.  The foreigner hates that.  BUT, when the foreigner takes an attractive young filipina who already HAS a child sired by someone else, the foreigner does not seem to mind.  There may be a lesson in that somewhere.

Wisdom. :tiphat:

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Gandang Smile said:

I know, I know... Nothing new...the lure of a pretty young girl to a man more than twice her age, who has probably spent the last 10+ years in solitude and social/sexual starvation :wink:

No not correct, she was 28 and he 49, lived in Hong Kong so not halfway around the world as one poster suggested.

What amazed me was this guy is just short of brilliant and even after pointing out the obvious he was blind....Clear how it was going to settle, after milking once well started drying the sh...hit the fan.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1