Older gullible Foreigners + young attractive Filipinas = $?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I am not really sure what his Topic hopes to achieve apart from letting us know who the Sexpats are, Can we see an Area for buying and selling Sex on the Forum in the Future?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Terry P
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

It's a benign form of denial, though. If foreigners, of any age and socio-economic status, knew exactly the best kind of Filipina "their money can buy", many would sweep the islands far and wide, looking for the elusive girl who is 18, with model looks and the kind of body shape they love. Or perhaps one of those girls Filipino men actually desire for themselves and are not happy to let us Kanos take.

The naivety most of us exhibit as we open our dating sites and start dipping our fingers, is the reason why many Filipinos often laugh at us and consider us "harmless": as a friend of mine (very) cynically put it, we remove the "excess women" who locals aren't largely interested in from the market. Little do they know, the Pinoys, that back home we have to endure women twice the average age of our Filipina girlfriends or wives, four times the size and ten times the bad attitude! :smile:

I am not sure if you know this, but the smarter of Korean, Chinese and Japanese young men often use "field agents" to find them the perfect girl they want. They tend to skip the whole selection process, the coffee and dinner dates, the courtship, the whole lot. They say "I am 25, from a good family, I have a job and I am a pale white Korean". "I know I can get a model-looking 18-yo to take home with me". Most of the times the deed happens. 

Of course if the man is in his 40s, he might not expect miracles. Yet, I bet the kind of girl the brokers find them would be much closer to their expectations than whatever they could randomly bump into on a web catalogue.

In other parts of the world they are called pimps

Ram it!!!!!!

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Really ? Do you have some figures to back that up...or just making stuff up as you go along.

You're starting to sound condescending my friend. Most of us I would guess , are not exactly wet behind the ears, so credit where it's deserved please.   

Most of those I met in person, of whose stories I heard. I am not the dating statistics office, of course.

All I am saying, perhaps in an overly cynical way, is that if the relationship with our Filipina is purely functional and based on financial support vs s*x & affection, then any of us would just try to maximise their gain.

Anyway, it's not about being wet behind the ears. It's about not knowing, or not having the opportunity, or the time, to look much further than the usual dating sites. I don't know your age or your situation @graham59, but 9 out of 10 of the retirees I asked where they met their wives, always replied "dating site", "marriage agency", and the likes.

Dating sites are a good catalogue or varied humanity but perhaps not the best way to find the better girls.

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, TerryP said:

In other parts of the world they are called pimps

Ram it!!!!!!

Pimps who marry their girls and live with them, though. Maybe not pimps, just "rational daters".

Terry P
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Gandang Smile said:

Pimps who marry their girls and live with them, though. Maybe not pimps, just "rational daters".

You totally missed the point

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, TerryP said:

You totally missed the point

The point being? 

Terry P
Posted
Posted

The point being? 

If you don't know what pumping is then Google it

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
Just now, TerryP said:

If you don't know what pumping is then Google it

Well, I am not pumping anymore. Why you have to look down on anybody's lifestyle so long as it's legal, it's beyond me.

We both ended up with the kind of girl we like and love. So where's the problem?

Shady
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Some certainly have an appetite.

Brings up another good for rule for foreigners looking for a long term relationship with partners half their age.

If your Filipina is close with her mother (breaking the first rule :biggrin:), get a good look at her.

That large, shapeless body is what your fit partner will gradually expand into now that she can eat all the food she wants and start having children.

I've seen more than one slim girl whose mother looks like she's from a different family...or a different species. Realize you're looking into a time machine for your currently-petite partner.

Edited by Shady
  • Like 4
  • Hmm thinking 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted

Well, I am not pumping anymore. Why you have to look down on anybody's lifestyle so long as it's legal, it's beyond me.

We both ended up with the kind of girl we like and love. So where's the problem?

Pimping it's so disgusting my predictive text doesn't recognize it