Vaccination Passport

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Explorer said:

This is what is called the hygiene hypothesis."

Yes, I can get covid but with 99.7% survival rate I will take my chances, whatever not kill you will make you stronger... I will not fall to MSM induced mass panic...

For more information, just research "Hygiene hypothesis"

"Many parents believe that their children must be kept in an environment that is as clean as possible, but some research suggests that being exposed to what many would call unclean conditions is good for a child's immune system. Research has indicated that children who are kept in very clean environments have a higher rate of hay fever, asthma and a wide range of other conditions.

99.7% Really, you will take your chances, I would suggest the survival rate in general is  less than that.

"This is what is called the hygiene hypothesis."

As a youngster, many years ago,  yes when Chicken pox was around, family children were encouraged to mix and get the whole thing done with.

And yes Covid 19 might well come down to Herd Immunity in the end,  if that does become the case it will take a long time before that happens, meanwhile it may well also require yearly vaccinations  just like flu injections.

I will not fall to MSM induced mass panic...

When the first arrivals from Wuham China returned to UK Jan;2020, faced with the unknown, the British public responded with great concern, but not induced mass panic. The Medical fraternity very bravely handle the situation even though at times they were overwhelming stressed and at times continue to be so.

I won't throw insults round, but your opinions reflect a selfish attitude which is quite common in the.......

.........never had it so good society of today.  I won't be posting further on this Thread :tiphat:

Edited by Kuya John

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Explorer said:

whatever not kill you will make you stronger...

Wrong. What doesn't kill you can leave you crippled. Between 10% and 30% of Covid-19 survivors have long-term life changing problems. Google "long covid". I recommend the article from the Mayo Clinic.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Still carrying on like drama queens about this vaccination, take it or leave it and let us get on with the site as it was meant to be, 67 out of 17 mil dose had a reverse reaction, come on. 

Yes it's Monday :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Clermont said:

take it or leave it

That is what it will ultimately come down to. Those that leave it will just have to put up with the inevitable "discrimination" that will be put in place for the uninoculated until global hear immunity is reached. 

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, scott h said:

That is what it will ultimately come down to. Those that leave it will just have to put up with the inevitable "discrimination" that will be put in place for the uninoculated until global hear immunity is reached. 

A lot of them won't though... they will bitch and moan and throw tantrums.

You only have to look at the cases of people getting violent on airplanes when told they're required to wear a mask.

I don't have a problem with people refusing to wear a mask or get the vaccine, what I have a problem with is them forcing themselves into areas that have entry regulations that require masks and/or vaccines against the regulations.

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

I don't have a problem with people refusing to wear a mask or get the vaccine, what I have a problem with is them forcing themselves into areas that have entry regulations that require masks and/or vaccines against the regulations.

I found out today that in Australia parents who refuse to have the MMR vaccine for their kids are disqualified from getting child benefit (I may be a little out on the details) - this is an interesting tact to take.  I wonder if any country will impose some from of "punishment" on those who decide not to be vaccinated - a health surcharge if they catch Covid for example?  

I'm not suggesting they should, just throwing it out there as an option. 

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I found out today that in Australia parents who refuse to have the MMR vaccine for their kids are disqualified from getting child benefit (I may be a little out on the details) - this is an interesting tact to take.  I wonder if any country will impose some from of "punishment" on those who decide not to be vaccinated - a health surcharge if they catch Covid for example?  

I'm not suggesting they should, just throwing it out there as an option. 

It's a little more complicated than that here in Australia, but that basically sums up the situation.

• Thanks 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, GeoffH said:

A lot of them won't though... they will bitch and moan and throw tantrums.

You only have to look at the cases ofpeople getting violent on airplanes when told their required to wear a mask.

The disturbances they cause aside, there's also those that can't be vaccinated for medical reasons that they're harming.  Barring that, a little bit of Darwinism may not be a bad thing in the case of those that object.  

To my mind, if a single life is saved by me wearing a mask, or being vaccinated, or having my movements restricted, I'm good with that.  Remembering, it's been a year since I've seen my wife due to said restrictions.  Of course I'm not happy about it, but there's a reason for it.

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

A lot of them won't though... they will bitch and moan and throw tantrums

Let 'em :wink: i say lol

47 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

what I have a problem with is them forcing themselves into areas that have entry regulations that require masks and/or vaccines against the regulations.

This is wear it gets sticky. It boils down to enforcement, and a nations constitution or laws. 

Here in the Philippines they are constitutionally able to make and enforce laws that require face mask/shield in public AND private places, mandate social distancing and age and travel restrictions. The problem is that laws are rarely enforced unless there is a TV camera around and a high ranking official trying to gain publicity.

In the states the Federal Gov can mandate masks and such on FEDERAL property, States can on STATE property, etc etc. But they can not enforce it on private or in the "public" domain. Nor can they prevent some one from leaving their home and travel. The constitution just will not allow it.

A good example is Australia's law requiring all citizens to vote or be fined (a law i personally agree with). They try passing that in the States and it will be in front of the supreme court in a nanosecond lol

Different countries have different mores and traditions, it is going to be real hard to get global agreement on this stuff:89:

• Like 4

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Clermont said:

Still carrying on like drama queens about this vaccination, take it or leave it and let us get on with the site as it was meant to be, 67 out of 17 mil dose had a reverse reaction, come on. 

Yes it's Monday :thumbsup:

I am compelled to fight ignorance. I don't expect to change Explorer's mind, but others reading this thread could benefit.

My daughter and her boyfriend got the 'rona before Christmas. They both had mild symptoms and were better after only a few days, but he has lost his sense of smell and she doesn't have the energy she had previously.

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic