Annoying Local Behavior

Viking
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

It's unfortunate but the concept of being grateful for as gift isn't that common here - the guys probably thought of it as a payment made out of obligation thus the shame of asking for more wouldn't enter into their heads.

I know, and it's exactly that kind of behaviour that I find extremely annoying 😡

• Like 2

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Viking said:

I know, and it's exactly that kind of behaviour that I find extremely annoying 😡

Unless it is something that they would have paid for elsewhere. When our dame had 3 litters of puppies the relatives and friends were very grateful for a gift.

But we heard through the grapevine that 2 of the puppies were being neglected so we went around and took them back.

Bloody hell all the puppies turned out to be good dogs, I should have kept the lot and sold them when they were older.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I guess we with Big Dogs should be careful WE don't become the local annoyance to the idiginant neighbours :tiphat:

Yes... we always have to be careful of our our big, trained  dogs... Agreed///

Gator
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

To stay on topic:  I hate the annoying behavior of our rich Filipino neighbors who let their Belgian run around, and sometimes their Beagle escapes.  They both like to leave deposits on our lawn, and yesterday the Beagle left a vomit deposit on our back terrace!

Gift wrap their “deposits” and return them!

IMG_1361.gif

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

So I think your logic is good... I will soon leave our dog to go loose always, like all the local dogs.... He can then fertilize and mate with all the other local dogs... That certainly makes sense to make sense with the other locals in this area... Why didn't I think of this before????

Sometimes I just don't follow the local logic.... Do as the locals do....

Edited by Tommy T.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

So I think your logic is good... I will soon leave our dog to go loose always, like all the local dogs.... He can then fertilize and mate with all the other local dogs... That certainly makes sense to make sense with the other locals in this area... Why didn't I think of this before????

I like Gator's solution better!
@Gator

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

I guess we with Big Dogs should be careful WE don't become the local annoyance to the idiginant neighbours :tiphat:

No... I think Jack Peterson's idea is best.... just let our dogs be the irritant.... . They may end up eating the small, local dogs...

• I'm Confused 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

But. trust me... you don't want to mess with our dog.... He is mostly friendly, but I would never pick a fight with him!

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Dumaguete?  Did you feel threatened?

Bacong, 5 miles south of dumaguete in the sticks. I didn't feel threatened at the time but you never know what they could do at night!

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, hk blues said:

It's unfortunate but the concept of being grateful for as gift isn't that common here - the guys probably thought of it as a payment made out of obligation thus the shame of asking for more wouldn't enter into their heads.

I never expect the money to be returned,  he said I would return the money soon as I starts work for the police But remember where we are. Two hopes, Bob Hope and No fecking Hope.

Edited by jimeve
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2