robert k
Posted
Posted

Yet another troll?

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 6/26/2016 at 1:31 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Some of these creatures have been known to eat men alive in the Philippines. 

bargirls.jpg

Where, in Fil?  How many #s pressure do you use in your girls?

• Like 2

FortuneFavorsTheBold
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

As JGF noted, you are acting like a newbie, you are asking questions for which you seem to know the answers, and provoking new discussion on old controversial topics.  And you are somewhat anonymous, having shared nothing about yourself.  Very troll-like.  As I said before, I don't mind be wrong about this but so far you have done nothing to dissuade me.

21 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

As JGF noted, you are acting like a newbie, you are asking questions for which you seem to know the answers, and provoking new discussion on old controversial topics.  And you are somewhat anonymous, having shared nothing about yourself.  Very troll-like.  As I said before, I don't mind be wrong about this but so far you have done nothing to dissuade me.

I don't see anybody else's résumé's here. What background would you like to know about me? Military, medical, legal, business?

FortuneFavorsTheBold
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Thanks for the definition...."Some readers may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial." Not sure what acting like a newbie is. I don't know why this topic seems to be controversial, either you think the Philippines is a safe place or you don't. There are 3 sides to every story, he says, she says, and the truth. Newbies should be made aware of 2 sides before making up their own minds. Calling somebody a troll because you don't agree with them is not helpful to anybody.

MikeSwede
Posted
Posted

I think it could be time to hijack the topic, and simply number known dangers in a tropical country such as Philippines.

1. Loads of people ignore tiny scratches that later, before sun sets, turn into full infections. Clean and cover scratches immediatly. More important for people recently arrived from other climate zones, but still important for everyone.

There you have a real danger, to start with.

:tiphat:

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Continuing from MikeSwede's thought:

2.  Loads of people ignore mosquito bites because they think nothing of them in their home country and they know malaria is not common in Philippines.  They forget that Dengue is a real and deadly disease.  A real danger.

• Like 4

virginprune
Posted
Posted

3. When you venture out on the road you take your life in your own hands, or whoever is driving.

• Like 5

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic