Can we really Save the Planet

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Can we save the planet? Maybe yes.

Will we save the planet? Probably not...glad I don't have kids to worry about...

I agree, it's a grim outlook for our children and grandchildren.  A thought has occurred to me (yeah, it's a brain fart) that we need a serious intervention in order to save ourselves.

I would love to see a strong message from an extraterrestrial warning us to get our shit together before he sets foot on our dirty planet.  Like clearing the swamp of dirty politicians for starters.  If we don't comply, I believe he will just bypass us.  Who would blame him/her/it?  

I mean, who would like to save a species that is destructive against each other and their environment is becoming more and more like hell on earth.  In front of this alien being, we're nothing but a "single cell" parasite in a petri dish.  Yeah, it smells like shit too.  

Edited by Jake
spel chek
  • Like 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jake said:

I agree, it's a grim outlook for our children and grandchildren.  A thought has occurred to me (yeah, it's a brain fart) that we need a serious intervention in order to save ourselves.

I would love to see a strong message from an extraterrestrial warning us to get our shit together before he sets foot on our dirty planet.  Like clearing the swamp of dirty politicians for starters.  If we don't comply, I believe he will just bypass us.  Who would blame him/her/it?  

I mean, who would like to save a species that is destructive against each other and their environment is becoming more and more like hell on earth.  In front of this alien being, we're nothing but a "single cell" parasite in a petri dish.  Yeah, it smells like shit too.  

We have had movies like that... but they did not help.  I doubt a real alien would get any attention either. Unless they have some boob pics on the Instagram... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I doubt a real alien would get any attention either. Unless they have some boob pics on the Instagram... 

They are a dime a dozen these days.  Aliens walking around all over.

3 boob 1.jpg  3 boob 2.jpg

• Haha 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

They are a dime a dozen these days.  Aliens walking around all over.

3 boob 1.jpg  3 boob 2.jpg

I guess if they had triplets they'd all be happy! 

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I guess if they had triplets they'd all be happy! 

No, you are confused.  These are for twins and daddy.  :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well speaking for UK.......There are to many people milking the system already!!!!!!! :tiphat:

Edited by Kuya John
grammar
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Kuya John
Posted
Posted
On 2/13/2020 at 4:07 PM, Jake said:

:AddEmoticons04230: Jake, sorry for a late reaction,  it  describes the situation  perfectly,

Quote; "we need a serious intervention in order to save ourselves"........could well be Corona-virus!

This has been a reality check/ wake up call, that has been needed for a long time.

It shows how fragile the World and it's occupants are.

After we clean up this pandemic  mess we  have created,  maybe we can unite in saving the planet we live on.......just another "Brain Fart" :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

:AddEmoticons04230: Jake, sorry for a late reaction,  it  describes the situation  perfectly,

Quote; "we need a serious intervention in order to save ourselves"........could well be Corona-virus!

This has been a reality check/ wake up call, that has been needed for a long time.

It shows how fragile the World and it's occupants are.

After we clean up this pandemic  mess we  have created,  maybe we can unite in saving the planet we live on.......just another "Brain Fart" :tiphat:

Maybe the people of the future will have to adjust to all of the biochemicals that we are forcing the fish in the oceans to digest. If we keep eating the food that we contaminate, who knows what the end result will be? Our children will have the answer..soon enough.:goodluck_80_anim_gif:

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I've sat back and read a lot of the posts and the science behind the alarmist reports before doing a bit of research myself.  One thing that keeps popping up is the debunking of the 97% of scientists say argument.  Multiple well know climate scientists have highlighted that this is a made up number.  No one can name the scientists or their field of expertise. The next main point is where the measurements are taken.  The vast majority are selected measurements from a larger set of data which is chosen to back up a false narrative. 

All the scientists that I've read debunking the climate changes were at one time employed by the main companies and research facilities that benefit from proving climate change but when they started questioning the findings found they were out of a job.  

I've got a You Tube link to one good report that has the actual references that NASA and the IPCC cherry pick from.  To me it's quite interesting how you can manipulate data.  The only problem I have is I don't have a clue how to attach it lol.  It's called my gift to climate alarmists. 

• Like 2